Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Almost done; went with a human paladin, because sometimes the classics are the classics.

One quick question: how much downtime is there going to be, and do any of the other characters plan on taking Magical Crafting? I figure that part of the rules could use a good shakedown given how crafting's worked in the past.

Where? Post here so we can go over the character.

Between stories I want as little down time as possible because we are so far behind the "playtest" period. The characters for part 1 do not reappear until parts 4 and 7. part 2 has new 4th level characters. This is noted in the RG thread.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Here's what I got!

Name: Alan Oake
A/B/C: Human/Pathfinder Hopeful/Paladin 1 (male) (for now)
Align: LG, Deity: Shelyn
Languages: Common, Sylvan
Perception: +2 (T)
AC: 15 TAC: 12
HP: 19/19, Resonance: 4/4
Speed: 20 ft, Hero Points: 1

STR 18 +4, DEX 10 +0, CON 12 +1
INT 10 +0, WIS 12 +1, CHA 16 +3

FORT +3 (E), REF +1 (T), WILL +3 (E)

{combat section - no need for a heading}

Skills:
Athletics +2 (T)
Diplomacy +4 (T)
Intimidation +4 (T)
Medicine +2 (T)\
Pathfinder Society Lore +1 (T)
Performance +4 (T)
Religion +2 (T)

Armor: Chainmail (+5 AC, +2 TAC, +3 Dec cap, -3 Check, -5 Spd)
Weapons: Greatsword (+5/0/-5, 1d12+4 P, S

Feats
Class: Deity's Domain (Family,) Hospice Knight
Ancestry: Natural Ambition (swap for class feat)

Class Features
Champion Powers (Lay on Hands, Soothing Words)
Code of Conduct: Must follow the code of the paladin
Deific Weapon: gains access to deity's favored weaon if uncommon; dice type increases by one die if favored weapon is simple.
Retributive Strike: Make Strike at -2 before foe rolls damage for hitting ally in reach; if Alan hits, inflict enfeebled 1 (or enfeebled 2) for remainder of foe's turn or until they attack Alan. If the strike downs the foe, the ally takes no damage.

Spells
None yet

Equipment (Bulk 5; enc 9, overburdened 14)
Backpack
Climbing Kit
Compass
Healer's Tools

Money
4 sp

Description/History/Etc
Alan, at first glance, seems the spitting image of the archtypical Small Town Boy Goes Adventuring; his chainmail, while still effective, is a little rusty, and his greatsword has seen better days with a belt substituting as the leather grip (though it still hits hard.)

Alan, if asked, will tell the tale of how he came to paladinhood; once upon a time, he was a jerk, who wound up drafted into his town's militia as reprisal for his biggest display of jackassery where he started a fight with an entire bar. At some point, he changed, due in part to what he describes as a religious experience; "I caught a glimpse of the person I was due to become," is how he describes it, and while he will volunteer more if asked, he seems unwilling to open up too much about it just yet.

His fondest wish is to join the legendary Pathfinder Society, since he's found himself keenly interested in other cultures and their art and history since his experience. He also seems to be searching for a very particular kind of magical artifact or potion...

Remove ads