• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Midnight - Crown of Shadow

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Sir Osis of Liver said:
I'm sure Ash saw that coming as we been through this before.;) :p

Indeed...

It was looking like things had gotten better.

If things aren't fixed in a week or so, I'll probably start migrating our posts over to AtS.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
As most of you are probably aware, I'm working on the Midnight Netbook. Even thought the stats where my creation, I feel it has been you guys who have breathed life into the characters in this game.

With that in mind, I'm asking each of you for permission to add your character into the Midnight Netbook as sample characters.

Ashrem Bayle said:

Indeed...

It was looking like things had gotten better.

If things aren't fixed in a week or so, I'll probably start migrating our posts over to AtS.

I think they'll get better once the switch to the new boards is done tonight. at least i hope so. The more spread out the games i'm in get the more sanity i loose, and i need all the sanity i have, believe me.:p

With that in mind, I'm asking each of you for permission to add your character into the Midnight Netbook as sample characters.

No problem, include away.

Shadowfane

First Post
No probs with me Ash.

As you'll have picked up on Tailspinner's game, I'm away to sunny Spain for a week as of Friday. Please feel free to play Tamari as you think I would ;)

As some pointers she is fairly headstrong, but not stupid, and will run away to fight another day if all seems hopeless. However, if this happens, and in partciular if something happens to her family, she will be torn by guilt and a desire for revenge warring against her natural slef-preservation and caution. Should make for some interesting roleplaying... :p

I'll check the boards tomorrow night before I go.

Caio

Shadowfane

Swashbuckler

First Post
My sincere apologies for my absence!

People -

I offer my apologies for my extended absence. The announcement was made a couple weeks back that our plant is to be closed, and that the core of the existing business (all metal fab) would be moved to our sister plant, some 45 miles away.

Of 135 salaried and union employees, only about 10 are being asked to move to the new plant. I have been fortunate enough to have been offered a continuing position with the company, and I have accepted.

My absence is due to the hours that I have spent both at work, at the 'new' plant, and in between, dealing with millions of dollars of business and capital assets that must be transferred. When I get home, I'm burned. It's going to be a couple of crazy months ahead for me, but I am by no means giving up on the thread. I'll post today, and I should be able to post every few days from here on forward.

Again, my sincerest apologies for the absence. I've also posted this over at Against the Shadow, in the other OOC thread of which I am a part.

- Swashy

Tokiwong

First Post
As per Ashrem Bayle'sSo I took the day off today. Been very busy and I need to run some errands.

I'm not likely going to be able to post an update tll Tuesday. My username and password for EnWorld is at work and I forgot to send it home. The email associated with it is also at work.

Monday is Labor Day, so I want be back to work until Tuesday.

Someone want to post this message in the Crown of Shadow OOC thread over on ENWorld for me?

Thanks!

Just rleaying the message

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads