• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanee

First Post
I wish you the best, hope you recover quickly!

I'd send you a cleric, but I suppose this doesn't work too well in RL! ;)

Bye
Thanee

Alhandra

First Post
CR - my condolences...
And you may wanna look in General Discussion - they're talking badly about the 3E stat block.
This explains why you haven't replied yet. :(

Thanee- thanks for noticing my posts.
I was thinking "the microphone wasn't on", or something.

Between pointed remarks about the cat, the "little ones", Jalon's army-ness, and Iveliios, I woulda thought i woulda gotten SOME responses.
I was thinking that people weren't interested in really role-playing much. :(

HeavyG

First Post
I'd like everyone to post their character's stats in the Rogue's Gallery thread, if possible.

And, CRG, I have two words for you : remove disease

Thanee

First Post
(Sollir moves 15 ft. over to the left, drawing his crossbow, readying an action to fire two normal arrows at the wolf.)

Heh, Sollir has a short bow IIRC, and one lil nitpick... you can only ready a single attack!

Bye
Thanee

HeavyG

First Post
Thanee said:

Heh, Sollir has a short bow IIRC, and one lil nitpick... you can only ready a single attack!

One of these days, I swear, this shortbow will turn into a crossbow. :)

Yes, and it would be nice to specify what you're readying for next time.

BTW, people, I'm trying out fast-and-loose DMing here. No map for this battle. And things are liable not to follow the exact rules all the time. We'll see how this pans out.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Kytess was an archer in her earlier days (one of the few things she could do for the army, considering her age), and she has a mighty composite longbow [+2], but she's stuck on the ground to protect against the (summon monster II fiendish) wolf.

It was a hard call; shooting the witch may well have been the better choice.

Edit: Hit the witch, everyone! Hit the witch!

Last edited:

Murhid

First Post
Lol, I don't know if I'll hit her, but I should get some attention... and you know Murhid - he's a great damage sponge :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads