[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyG

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
(Much appreciated!, Oh well, guess I don't advance til next adventure.)

If you remember, I started you off at 1100 Xps because Jalon wanted to make scrolls or something like that. So you're ok.

Alhandra

First Post
CRGreathouse said:
Extra Rage, +2 rages per day?
good recommendation!
what are the prereqs?

any other recommendations?
I'm kinda bored with the normal feats, and I don't think I can qualify for Power Lunge, I don't think we'll be advancing THAT many levels in this online adventure (unfortunately).
I have quite a few ideas for Ubaar's advancement, but I probably couldn't have taken Scent at 1st level if i wanted to get fancy.
(needed the Lesser Scent or something to be granted as a race bonus for half-orcs, grrr... LOL)

oops.. :eek:

Last edited:

HeavyG

First Post
Taz said:
I guess she could not observe how the witch activated the wand?

SRD says :

Spell Trigger

Anyone with a spell on his or her spell list knows how to use a spell trigger item that stores that spell. Activating a spell trigger item is a standard action and does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
The thread has nearly reached the post limit (200). Please start a new one and post a link to it here if desired. Thanks.

HeavyG

First Post
Darkness said:
The thread has nearly reached the post limit (200). Please start a new one and post a link to it here if desired. Thanks.

Oh, yeah ? What are you gonna do about it, you big moderator guy ? Huh ? You gonna use your 'superpowers' on us, trying to keep us down ? We won't stand for this, you hear me ? We will not be bullied ! We will not bow to 'The Man'.

Oh, and here's the thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads