(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
It's questionable because of the "same weapon" line, but I can't see any way that it would be broken to take it to include a twin of the one you used. The only limitation I can see is that you have to have your "free object interaction" available to draw it. In this case (because he could have had axes in both hands prior to the round-one start) he seems to fit the criteria.

I'll allow it. Angus will throw his third axe at the first goblin who starts moving toward him, then he'll be left with no axes in hand at the start of his next turn.

Ah. Oops. I didn't see this. So ignore my second attack and I should be on par now to draw second weapon at next turn.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I forgot about the Bardic Inspiration. I suppose it could have protected Averiel from getting cut. I'll try to keep it in mind for now on. (Rather than back-tracking).

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I know how it is. I've tried several times to use it to buff allies, but nobody ever seems to use it. So now I'm trying another tack. Cutting words FTS (for the save).

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] Just Titus to go for me to finish the round. Let me know what Morwin is up to, too. I assume he's in your coat or something ATM.

Remove ads