OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
No problem with demonbane, but with monstrous humanoid for gargoyles. I would easily put them down as demons or stone elementals. Just like Scotley thought kobolds aren't persons :p

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
No problem, I don't insult easily and I did object to your play. And possibly without cause. Especially since I made rules error by miting cover and concealment

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
So it turns out you were right to question, but not for the reason you did...

Vakeva can't change the bane on his bow :(. I had just finished rolling a round for a high level Inquisitor in another game who can, and just kept right on going with it.

Vakeva's bow is just evil outsider bane. Scotley, please don't count the bane damage vs the gargoyles, and change his enemy selection - he'll shoot one 'till it's dead, rinse and repeat.

Scotley

Hero
So it turns out you were right to question, but not for the reason you did...

Vakeva can't change the bane on his bow :(. I had just finished rolling a round for a high level Inquisitor in another game who can, and just kept right on going with it.

Vakeva's bow is just evil outsider bane. Scotley, please don't count the bane damage vs the gargoyles, and change his enemy selection - he'll shoot one 'till it's dead, rinse and repeat.

So noted. Thanks all!

Remove ads