OOC: The Last Hammer

Jemal

Adventurer
so which thread are we supposed to be using btw? I've seen characters posted in both this thread and the other one..

Jemal

Adventurer
Gold is 2700 but no single item can be more then 500 gp in value.

Just noticed this, quite an odd stipulation.. why 500 exactly? That counts out a lot of stuff that 3rd lvl characters should have access to... 1st lvl wands, minor rings, magic armour, it even discounts some 'normal' armour - nobody can use full plate or half plate?

Darksfear

First Post
So Mr. GM, I got your stat rebalancing. However I would like to ask (if I may) if instead of bumping my 16 to an 18, could I knock a 12 to a 15? the concept I was planning on playing relies on 4 (if not all six :( ) stat mods, which means getting so many 10s and 12s actually makes it impossible to meet some of my prerequisites for feats etc.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Just noticed this, quite an odd stipulation.. why 500 exactly? That counts out a lot of stuff that 3rd lvl characters should have access to... 1st lvl wands, minor rings, magic armour, it even discounts some 'normal' armour - nobody can use full plate or half plate?

Maybe add that no MAGIC item may have the cost higher than 500gp. This excludes 1st level wands, true, but leaves minor items such as quaals, least crystals, minor amulets and utility items (restful bedroll for example) and still enables people to buy equipment as they need (and maybe get masterwork versions of more expensive stuff)

Thateous

Explorer
Meet Cujo.

Celestial Estrela Mountain War Dog
Name: Cujo aka JoJo
HD: 5d8+20
Speed: 50 feet
Initiative: +4
AC: 19 (+3 Dex, +6 natural), touch 13, ff 16
Resistance: 5/Acid Cold Electricity
Spell Resistance: 8
BAB/Grapple: +3/+7
Attack: Bite +7 1d6+4
Special Attack:
Smite Evil (Su): Once per day a celestial creature can make a normal melee attack to deal extra damage equal to its HD (maximum of +20) against an evil foe.
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Qualities: Low-Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft, Scent
Saves: Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +3
Abilities: Str: 19, Dex 16, Con 18, Int 3, Wis 14, Cha 6
Skills: Jump +8, Listen +7, Spot +7, Swim +3, Survival +1
Feats:
Alertness: +2 bonus on all Listen and Spot checks
Track:
Evasion
Combat Reflexes

The Joker

First Post
...dam split shifts...

working on lore today. i pray i get it up. been slow going lately. im sorry everyone.

im not a computer jamal. if you have something specific then make your case. but mainly its because there is a famine ripping across the land, causing a unstable economy as well as due to the arcane war that happened magic is just leaving taboo so magic items are still rare.

Thaddeus: yes, a vow of poverty druid is ok with me.

The Joker

First Post
Neurotic: yup i got it! still reading over it but i love what iv read so far.

Darksfear: what question?

everyone: work has screwed me over yet again. covering for sick coworker so i have had none of my planned days off so the lore is yet to be finished. my last day off this week is tomorrow so im going to turn my phone off and do nothing but typing.

The character deadline had been moved to Tuesday and we will begin Wednesday.

Darksfear

First Post
Darksfear: what question?
I had a Feeling you missed it. Here it is again.
So Mr. GM, I got your stat rebalancing. However I would like to ask (if I may) if instead of bumping my 16 to an 18, could I knock a 12 to a 15? the concept I was planning on playing relies on 4 (if not all six :( ) stat mods, which means getting so many 10s and 12s actually makes it impossible to meet some of my prerequisites for feats etc.

Last edited:

Remove ads