• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Three? Maybe it's better Udit think it's only one, keeping humble and all that.

... so do I level up from all that XP? :p

I'm sure the head of one Vrock will be a tasty snack to the Beetle of Mislaid Memories...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
o_O Well, I tried. What's with the sudden rush?

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Really.

Okay, there's a lot going on there that I am going to have to break down into shorter segments. I have a massive sale at my comic and game store to live through today, so I will do my best to get to it in the next day or so.

Anyone who hasn't gone, feel free to decide what you were up to at the time (if you like). If you *have* gone, feel free to modify or clarify your actions, but don't move forward any further until I can update. Thanks!

tglassy

Adventurer
What do y’all think? Should Auraia just teleport and grab the idol, or should we try to talk to the ghost?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'd like to die heroically, if at all. Not wasting PC's to traps that could have been handled. We still don't know if there's a trap on or around the idol besides the acid hallway.

Also, if anything grab the trinket and bring it back too. No need to have this guy following us around trying to kill us.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads