• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm going to try to get the momentum going again on this game so we can make a big push for the finale. There's still a bit to go (once we have everyone together and all the idols) for a good ending. I have no idea how long it'll take, but I think we're 85-90% done, so I'd hate for it to fall flat at the end.

It's amazing that it's going to, in the end, have taken close to a year to PBP what was originally a 4-hour game day event! Now, to be fair, I added a bunch of stuff here and there and made you do it all, rather than allowing you to skip idols and bee-line it to the end, not to mention allowing for rests and level-ups, none of which is in the standard version of the adventure.

I'm also going to flesh-out the finale, so there's that, too. Hopefully you'll have enjoyed it by the time it's done.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
The finale is bound to be great! I’m looking forward to it.
However, I’m going for a weeks worth of rough camping and I will not have internet access. So don’t expect any posts from me.

Happy New Year to you all!

Sent from my iPad using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
I can’t wait! But I’ll be sad to see the Genasi siblings go. I haven’t been able to post much lately, but I’m glad they got to be involved.

Of course, now that Auraia crit failed her deception roll, we’ll see if all of them make it, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The finale is bound to be great! I’m looking forward to it.
However, I’m going for a weeks worth of rough camping and I will not have internet access. So don’t expect any posts from me.

Happy New Year to you all!

I guess that works out okay what with Sesto being unconscious. Have fun! Happy New Year!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Uh... so I'm going to post a start to a fight. I've looked around, but aside from Kurzon getting a 25 HP heal from drinking the Alchemist's Secret Stash, I can't find any rolls or results for anyone drinking any of the 5 healing potions that were taken from the alchemist. SO... the HP totals I am about to post are where everyone was at at the end of the last fight, with Kurzon healed and Sesto, Auraia, and Zander beat up by recent traps. Let me know if you know about any other updates that I missed.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I'm sorry Udit is stalling after all this time away (flight delays, food poisoning oy!) but he really shouldn't be going first if his attacks are to have any effects.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads