• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit gave the gnome a venomous look. Then his shoulders slumped a bit
"Uh... honestly, no I can't. It is a crazy place. But you could make it up to us by giving us the secret word that will make that skeleton blow up!" he added with a near feral grin.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
OK, I'm back online again.
Sorry, but it has been a hectic week at work and I also manage to crash my car the other day. I will post something soon.

Have we sorted out who takes the potions? SnorLoska would like 1x Burn Salve and 1x Battle Balm. Sesto would like 1x Wound Sealer to use immediately.

Inventory:
Scroll of protection from evil and good, as well as spell scrolls of bless, haste, mage armor, remove curse, and shield (How do you use a scroll of shield? As a reaction you read it very fast?)
Burn Salve; maxed-out dice when you spend Hit Dice during a rest, and gives you resistance to acid and fire for 1 hour afterward. 3x
Battle Balm; It works like a Potion of Heroism: After smearing it on, you gain 10 temporary hit points that last for 1 hour. For the same duration, you are under the effect of the bless spell (no concentration required)! 4x
Wound Sealer; Healing potions. 5x

Sesto: 1x Antitoxin, 2x Holy Water, 2x Oil, 1x green crystal
SnorLoska: 2x Antitoxin, 4x Oil, Bhaals Idol (the one for added poison damage)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I think the general idea is to give burn salve to the three most injured of the resting party, (assuming they have some HD to use,) and the wound sealers to the other party. Mord should be able to heal up on HD alone, although ge mainly wants to recover his spell slots. Torbin, I'm not sure if he's even hurt. But isn't hurt enough to ask for heals, though he would like a battlebalm for later. Just because "Bless".

Squirrels are evil!

gargoyleking

Adventurer
So... Mord is trained in thieves tools, has a kit and is trained in Arcana as well. His Arcana sucks however on account of low Int stat.

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I should point out, with the size of that summoning circle, probably four people could work on it, (each with someone standing back (no more than 10 or 15 feet, they have to be able to see). BUT, the more bad rolls, the harder it will get to do it right. (Too many cooks and all that).

On top of that, if you wind up failing, anyone in the summoning circle (which you have to be to work on it) might get hurt by whatever comes through. (I mean before even fighting it.)

So... plan accordingly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads