• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
We got 5 healing potions, but I'm not sure how "good" they are. We also got burn-salves that both maximizes HD spent after a short rest *and* protects vs fire and acid - superior stuff, but needs a short rest to really work.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
According to Fitz, the wound sealers are basically regular healing potions. The advancing group should take all of them if they're needed. Which I believe they are. The other 3 can be drunk by the most injured of the resting group. Didn't Kurzon end out at around 3 HP btw? Shouldn't he be resting?

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The only problem with Kurzon resting is it means River Song doesn't get to play. Just for the sake of getting things moving I'm gonna say that while everyone is getting ready, someone finds the Alchemist's "Secret Stash" of Healing Potion, and Kurzon drinks it all gaining 25 HP. The gnome looks dejected. "I was savin' that for just in case! You can't blame me. This place is dangerous!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads