D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I would be interested in making and trying a Lizardfolk (Volo's) Druid. I don't know the storyline -- would that work?

Fun!

SunGold

First Post
Just popping in to say that I have a lot of respect for the fact that you're diving right into DMing PbP. That is rad & I hope it goes well. ✌

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I would be interested in making and trying a Lizardfolk (Volo's) Druid. I don't know the storyline -- would that work?

Fun!

Hmmm... it would be... interesting? Let's do it!

Just popping in to say that I have a lot of respect for the fact that you're diving right into DMing PbP. That is rad & I hope it goes well. ✌

Thanks! I hope I can pull it off! (In particular, this adventure is something of a crazy actioneer, so I hope the slow pace that PBP can have (so I hear) doesn't mess that up.

Chronicler

Explorer
I'd be interested in joining you guys. I've never played through Vault of the Dracolich but it sounds like fun. I've been wanting to try a Sorcerer (Favored Soul)/Warlock (The Hexblade) multiclass build, if that's kosher. I've got a third level version of it already written up (for a pending CoS game) and can easily tack on another level to bring him up to speed for this game.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'd be interested in joining you guys. I've never played through Vault of the Dracolich but it sounds like fun. I've been wanting to try a Sorcerer (Favored Soul)/Warlock (The Hexblade) multiclass build, if that's kosher. I've got a third level version of it already written up (for a pending CoS game) and can easily tack on another level to bring him up to speed for this game.
Sounds good to me. I don't see a lot of multiclassing at my tables, but I've never been particularly against it. Let's see what you've got.

As an aside, to everyone, an interesting side-effect of PBP, I've ALREADY found, is that I get a more intimate view of my player's characters. At work, I am always busy up to the wire before running AL. I have like a few seconds tops to review and approve characters.

I can stare at these ones as long as I like.

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

Chronicler

Explorer
Okay, stats are updated and complete. I just need to whip up a backstory. But I guess it doesn't have to be a long one if this is just going to be a suicide run. :heh:

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Bobranthus son of Bobryth

Bobranthus.jpg

Over towering most men by a hand or more, Bobryth stand s at 6'3" in height and has the muscle mass to back it up. Other than the chain shirt wrapped about his torso, he wears very little in the way of clothing, and a great deal of his visible body is covered in tribal tattoos and scars. From his belt hangs a warhammer and a battleaxe, and peeking over his left shoulder is a bundle of javelins. All weapons show both signs of use, and careful maintenance.

Bobranthus, often shortened to Bob comes from a far away barbarian tribe located in the frozen north. He's traveled south in search of thieves who stole a relic of great import to his tribe. He is good natured, but prone to violence as is the custom of his people. Many a marauding orc or goblinoid has fallen either his axe, his hammer or both. And his battle cry, while unusual is feared by many. "Come! We must bash the heads of evil!"

Bobranthus, Son of Bobryth (Bob the brawny)

Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Barbarian 3, Fighter 1
Background: Uthgardt Tribe Member
Alignment: Chaotic Good

HP: (41/41) _: 12+8+3D12+1D10 = 12+8+[12, 1, 7]+[1] = 41

AC: 15(16) *()While wielding 2 weapons
Init: +2
Passive Perception: 13
Hit dice: 3d12, 1d10

Abilities: Value(Bonus) <Proficiency(Bonus)>
Str: 17(+3) <Athletics(+5)>
Dex: 14(+2) <Stealth(+4)>
Con: 15(+2)
Int: 8(-1)
Wis: 12(+1) <Perception, Survival(+3)>
Cha: 10(0) <Intimidate(+2)>

Combat attacks: Weap (Bonus to hit)/Damage(Raging)/type<Other>
Warhammer (+5)/1d8+3(1d8+5)/B<Versatile d10>
Battleaxe (+5)/1d8+3(1d8+5)/S<Versatile d10>
Javelin (+5)/1d6+3(5)/P<Thrown (Range 30/120)>

Human: (Variant)
Abil: +2 Str, +2 Con
Bonus Skill, Bonus Feat: Dual Wielder
Size: Medium
Spd: 30 ft
Background: Uthgardt Tribe Member
Feature: Uthgardt Heritage
Barbarian: (Totem Warrior)
Rage: (Bonus Action)
Rages/LR: (0/3 used)
Adv on Str checks/Saves
Bonus to Str. based
Melee att dmg. (+2)
Duration: 1 minute
Unarmored Defense:
AC = (10+Dex+Con)=14
Reckless Attack:
Gain Adv MAttack, give
Adv. to enemy attacks.
Primal Path: Totem Warrior
Spirit Seeker: Cast
"Beast Sense" and
"Speak with Animals" as
rituals.
Totem Spirit: Bear
While raging gain resistance to
all but psychic damage.
Fighter:
Fighting Style: Two Weap Fighting
Gain str to off-hand weap dmg.
Second Wind: (BA) Regain 1d10+1/fighter level HP.

Other Proficiencies:
Lang: Common, Orc, Goblin
Tools: Wood Carver's Tools
Weap: Simple, Martial
Armor: L, M + Shields
Feats:
H: Dual Wielder
- Gain +1 AC while 2WF
- Use 2WF with non-light weap.
- Draw or stow 2 1h weap instead of 1.
Equipment:
Wealth: <Copper (10), Silver (19), Gold (7)>
Chain Shirt
Warhammer
Battleaxe
Javelin (6)
Dagger
Pouch
Potion of healing (4)
Antitoxin (2)
Backpack
Bedroll
Mess Kit
Waterskin
Tinderbox
10 torches
10 days Rations
50 ft. Rope
Woodcarver's tools

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, so far we have:

@River Song playing Kurzon the Half-Orc Avenger (Paladin) Mercenary
@tglassy playing A Genasi Mystic
@Kobold Stew playing a Lizardfolk Druid
@Celestial playing Devon the Dawnbringer, Human Sorcerer/Hexblade Inquisitor
@gargoyleking playing Bobranthus, Human Uthgrardt Tribe Totem Barbarian/Fighter

That's enough for ONE party, but we can handle at least two! Keep 'em coming, folks!

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

Remove ads