• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

tglassy

Adventurer
Mind thrust does 2d10 damage at level 5. And she does an extra +2 to damage rolls from psionic talents when focused on psionics assault, which she always is. Not sure if that's per dice or for the whole roll. Probably the latter. So [roll0]

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
Since Aquaria critted her Con Save, does that mean she takes no damage? Cause otherwise, she's down. Period. And she's our healer.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I like the depiction of the fight seen through Dunmire's eyes. Will post later, at dentist.

Thanks. One of my excuses (in my head) for the raw amount of time I spend doing this, is that I get to actually spend some time writing. (Something I used to do, but gave it up.)

I really want to do a nice narrative, but I'm often rushed. I came up with the idea of doing Dunmire's POV for that round while walking the dog, so I sat down and did it.

I was having fun with the style in the Infiltrators thread, but I fell out of the habit when the groups joined up (it was just too big to do.)

I'm gonna try to do it more often in the future.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@tglassy I'm missing Pyrus & Terrus' initiative in the Dispensables. If they beat a 12, they can go right away.
Poor Drako and Sesto can't go until the round resolves.
I also need to know if they're gonna open the doors or fight first, so I can expand the map if they do.

Edit: While I have you here, I should point out that Aquaria is going to lose her turn (dying) before Udit feeds her a potion and wakes her up. (His Init is after hers - I try to keep Init meaning something as often as possible.) (But Auraia can go!)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads