• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #672 is up!

My Epileptic Trees Theory

My epileptic trees theory is that the "parallel world" inside the rift functions in terms of 4E rules.

...where Haley is an Archer Ranger and Belkar a Brutal Rogue

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Gotta love the evolution thats taken place in all the characters in this book. It will be interesting to see how the funny is brought on with all the character changes.

And good for Rich taking some time off. He deserves it.

ProfessorCirno

Banned
Banned
Personal theory - alternate world is the first world the gods made. All things destroyed/consumed by the snarl end up there.

Second theory - gods have begun writing their world off and have created a second world with plans to once again attempt to lock the snarl inside.

Ugh, I hope not.

Given that Rich has said

A) that he's had the basic plot/story worked out from early in the series--well before 4E was announced--and

B) that he's deliberately not switching,

I think it's a safe bet that this world has little if anything to do with 4E.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
The odds that OotS will finish anytime soon tended downward in after-market trading.

Cheered, -- N

Agreed, and also cheered! :D

Gotta love the evolution thats taken place in all the characters in this book. It will be interesting to see how the funny is brought on with all the character changes.

And good for Rich taking some time off. He deserves it.

And also QFT.

Given that Rich has said

A) that he's had the basic plot/story worked out from early in the series--well before 4E was announced--and

B) that he's deliberately not switching,

I think it's a safe bet that this world has little if anything to do with 4E.

Oh, I know that... I was aiming to be funny, not accurate

Although, it wouldn't be bad if someone made a 4E webcomic... a lot of the rules and mechanics can be really funny in the right context

Remove ads