[OT] Pictures from EP 2 trailer

Aeris Winterood

First Post
and the 4th pic too...

It has to be one. In the fourth pic you can also see it with its engines burning. Or it could be a Victory class ss. Whatever it is...Cool!

I am looking forward to the movie, my dreams of watching Jar Jar die a horrible death are coming close to fruition.. I hope!

Last edited:

Welrain

First Post
It cant be an imperial star destroyer as these werent created until well after the end of the clone wars. Its likely to be a Victory Class Star Destroyer, these came on the scene near the end of the Clone Wars.

Hi all! :)

Nice pictures The Burned Man mate! :)

Sort of piqued my curiousity about the movie.

Regarding the Starship its certainly an early incarnation of the Star Destroyer template.

Hopefully the dozen or so jedis (in the first pic) take a pasting from the near limitless number of opponents!? :D

BronzeDragon

Explorer
I'd say it's a Victory I Star Destroyer. Can't see the winglets in the picture, but they should be there.

There will also be a Jedi Fighter that will look like a small Victory. Obi-Wan will fly one of those.

Wolfspider

Explorer
It cant be an imperial star destroyer as these werent created until well after the end of the clone wars. Its likely to be a Victory Class Star Destroyer, these came on the scene near the end of the Clone Wars.

According to what source? Mr. Lucas doesn't seem to pay much attention to any source outside of his own films....

333 Dave

First Post
Wolfspider said:

According to what source? Mr. Lucas doesn't seem to pay much attention to any source outside of his own films....

Impossible, he doesn't pay attention to the source of his own films either....

Remove ads