Pineapple Express: Someone Is Wrong on the Internet?

1950s Menu from the Luau Room at the Hotel del Coronado, San Diego - with Recipes!

iucp0igx7u6d1.jpeg

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
2. How you said it leaves me wanting nothing to do with it.
Now I'm remembering the days when I used to frequent a board where "swine" was thrown about like beads at Mardi Gras. I felt that way about a lot of posts there, which is why I moved on.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Supporter
Top Seven Articles EnWorld Won't Let You Read! (YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE LAST ONE!!!)

1. Warlords, How Cool are They? A multi-thread analysis.

2. Humanoid Hearts of Darkness. Orcs- can you terminate with extreme prejudice, or do you have no right to judge Orcs? Is it impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror alignment means?

3. ¿Quién es Más Macho? A penetrating look at the bestest-ever D&D Edition, and the worstest.

4. 39 Uses for Bards. A list of savory recipes.

5. 1,001 Elven Nights. The complete compendium of all D&D elves, from Artic Elf to Zephyr Elves, and all 999 of their soulless, dead-eyed cousins.

6. If It's a Blast for You, It's a Blasphemy! How to Incorporate Real-World Religions into your D&D game; can God have so many hit points you cannot kill Her?

7. D&D 2024. An in-depth examination on the parallels between the new edition of D&D and contemporary politics.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
Top Seven Articles EnWorld Won't Let You Read! (YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE LAST ONE!!!)

1. Warlords, How Cool are They? A multi-thread analysis.

2. Humanoid Hearts of Darkness. Orcs- can you terminate with extreme prejudice, or do you have no right to judge Orcs? Is it impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror alignment means?

3. ¿Quién es Más Macho? A penetrating look at the bestest-ever D&D Edition, and the worstest.

4. 39 Uses for Bards. A list of savory recipes.

5. 1,001 Elven Nights. The complete compendium of all D&D elves, from Artic Elf to Zephyr Elves, and all 999 of their soulless, dead-eyed cousins.

6. If It's a Blast for You, It's a Blasphemy! How to Incorporate Real-World Religions into your D&D game; can God have so many hit points you cannot kill Her?

7. D&D 2024. An in-depth examination on the parallels between the new edition of D&D and contemporary politics.
eh I have seen an article by a christian gamer for being a paladin of the Abrahamic god so 6 could be do able

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Supporter
Top Seven Articles @Snarf Zagyg Won't Post about (YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE LAST ONE!!!)
We realized our mistake but still need to type something here 😜

I'll help!

Top Seven Articles Snarf Won't Post About! (YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE LAST ONE!)

1. Canada- It's Real, and it's Spectacular! Musings on a Totally Real Country, unlike that fake New Zealand!

2. How to Write More Succinctly.

3. Bards- The Cure for What's Ailing Your Gaming Malaise?

4. Why Greyhawk is Totally Overrated (#8 in the 23 part series).

5. Ranking the Top Futile Wastes of Time ... and Number One is Ranking Things!

6. YOLO! Why History Doesn't Tell Us Anything About the Present.

7. Cannoli- The Best Dessert!

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Seems as though we just had that thread, though you're using different words. I'm sure your thread will go better, but I won't bother.

Remove ads