• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E (Poll for those buying 4ed only!) How old are you?

If buying 4e, how old are you?

• 12 or under

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • 13-19

Votes: 19 3.0%
  • 20-29

Votes: 236 37.7%
  • 30-39

Votes: 282 45.0%
  • 40-49

Votes: 80 12.8%
  • 50+

Votes: 6 1.0%

Mercurius

Legend
I am curious about 4ed demographics. I understand that this forum is only loosely representative of the D&D-playing populace, but I am wondering how age groups line up with purchasing 4ed. Please only vote if you are buying 4ed. Thanks!

Ginnel

Explorer
Interesting Thread :) A general age poll of roleplayers who are signed up on this board would be interesting as well but unfortunately would not be very representative of roleplayers as a whole

only of people who read enworld
and of them only ones who sign up
and then only ones who are interested in this thread
and then only ones who want to vote

on the other side it will still be interesting to see the results still :)

Hussar

Legend
Previous polls on Enworld have shown a preponderance of somewhat older gamers, so, I imagine it will be skewed that way. But, we'll see.

Chibbot

First Post
21, turning 22 shortly after the release.

I wish I were older so I could feel cool while talking about how I've been playing since back in the day, but sadly, I didn't even really start till 3.5. (no, thats not sarcasm... i really do)

Nail

First Post
Look at all us ole grognards come out o' th' woodwork!

(Psst! Next time, split the groups into 5 year groups.)

32 years old here, married with 2 kids, still manage to play D&D twice a month...

Started playing 1st and 2nd edition AD&D, abandoned it for the Storyteller system, quit roleplaying for close to 10 years, returning only to see the end of 3.5

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads