Post your party alignment here! *Systems with nine alignments only*

the Jester

Legend
I'm currently not running a 9-point alignment system, but just thought someone ought to point out that there's a fundamental flaw in this thread, if the object is to figure out what alignment people like best.

Not all games allow all alignments.

In fact, "No evil pcs" is such a common house rule that several editions have all-but-adopted it!

Jacob Marley

Adventurer
Maybe my memory is just really that bad, but, I am amazed at how many people know the alignments of their fellow players. Aside from my play-by-post party, I could only remember one other PC's alignment; and that was because he and I built our PCs to work together!

DocWoollybear

First Post
I'd love to hear how the LG gets along with the CE. I have never had such polar opposites in the same group before. Does one hide his/her alignment from the other? Constant bickering? Good natured heckling?

That campaign is a bit strange :p
It's a monster race campaign (up to 5 free LA), so the CE is a Half-dragon Dragonborn Catfolk Sorceror / Dragon Disciple pile of nonsense. He tends to randomly murder innocents because he feels like it.

We've only played one session of a dungeon crawl with our LG Mineral Warrior Half-Celestial Mongrelfolk Crusader, and I honestly have no idea how he's going to react to the cat/dragon...things murder sprees. I get the feeling it'll be entertaining though ;)

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
I'm currently not running a 9-point alignment system, but just thought someone ought to point out that there's a fundamental flaw in this thread, if the object is to figure out what alignment people like best.

Not all games allow all alignments.

In fact, "No evil pcs" is such a common house rule that several editions have all-but-adopted it!
But those DM's and players who really do like the Evil alignments will play Evil alignments. It may be slightly more tricky, but doable. And hopefully those players will post here and be counted.

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
Maybe my memory is just really that bad, but, I am amazed at how many people know the alignments of their fellow players. Aside from my play-by-post party, I could only remember one other PC's alignment; and that was because he and I built our PCs to work together!
I DM more often then I play (Unfortunately), and so I keep track.

Fallenibilis

First Post
Both Campaigns are 3.5

Group 1
LN-currently transioning to LG Fighter/Scout
LG Wizard/Archivist/Mystic Theurge (me)
CN- Rogue/Fighter
NG- Druid
CG- Sorcerer

Group 2
CG- Bard//Wilder (me)
CG- Ranger//Fighter