D&D 5E Radiant Citadel Articles Roundup

With the book finally releasing this week, WotC's (virtual) press tour for Journeys Through The Radiant Citadel is underway. Here are some of the articles that have appeared. WotC itself has interviewed each of the 13 adventure authors. Polygon explores TK Johnson's adventure, Wages of Vice. PC Gamer has a preview of the book. Inverse speaks to Mimi Mondal about Mists of Manivarsha. (video)...

With the book finally releasing this week, WotC's (virtual) press tour for Journeys Through The Radiant Citadel is underway. Here are some of the articles that have appeared.

jttrc-cover-art.jpg

Reading this book now, I can certainly say I am impressed. The adventure "The Trail of Destruction," which is highly Mesoamerican themed, is a wonderful example of how to do strong cultural fantasy. I am very happy to have these new settings to play with.

darjr

I crit!
Reading this book now, I can certainly say I am impressed. The adventure "The Trail of Destruction," which is highly Mesoamerican themed, is a wonderful example of how to do strong cultural fantasy. I am very happy to have these new settings to play with.
D&D cannon now.

Remove ads

Remove ads