• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RECRUITING: Fall of the 14th Kingdom

Arkhandus

First Post
GRAAAAGH!!!!!

My computer is having stupid problems with OpenRPG again. I'm starting to think that, despite the developers' comments and how well my system handled earlier versions of OpenRPG, the 1.7.X versions just don't like Windows ME.

After an hour of repeated attempts, I'm now just going to once again uninstall and reinstall OpenRPG and Python/wxPython. That worked last time, but it takes 1-2 hours.

So the game will either be delayed until 8 or 9 PST (11 or 12 EST), or cancelled, depending on how long the stupid process takes and whether or not it solves the problem this time. I'm beginning to seriously hate OpenRPG 1.7.X, damnit.

My apologies, all.

Arkhandus

First Post
Dangit. Openrpg.com isn't loading now, so I can't download it again yet. -_- This is irritating as heck. Game postponed a while longer. :mad:

(for reference, my last two major campaigns lasted over a year, nearly two; my lesser ones around half a year; scheduling problems keep cropping up with folks, though)

Memnus

First Post
Well, damn. It looks like my Sunday nights aren't going to be clearing up anytime soon, so count me out. You folks may want to dig up another healer... preferably one less crazy...

Dragonwriter

First Post
Well, assuming there is a game tonight, I will be a little late. Family function/celebration thing.

I'll be on when I get back home tonight, shouldn't be later than 7 pm PST.

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, we'll try to start the campaign tonight. I'll have the room up sometime within the next hour (between 5 and 6 pm PST). If I have to, I'll try running my own server, in which case I'll post the server address here. Hopefully enough folks will show up and OpenRPG will behave.

*crosses fingers*

Renfield

First Post
I have to say I miss this place. Any room in that there game? Provided it runs during a time I can commit to. :p

And I'm quite fond of playing a healer... just need to freshen up on the campaign world. It's been awhile.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads