Reign of the Radar Men - Hollow Earth Expedition - Thrus. 1-5

Bretbo

First Post
A mysterious message from space has been intercepted by Dr. Emil Weinstein of Georgetown University. “We are the Radar Men of Mars. We look forward to finally meeting with you to conduct mutual trade. All hail the Empire!” Dr. Weinstein was not the intended recipient of the message. What could the message mean; could the world be in danger? If these Radar Men are indeed dangerous, who will step forward to stop them?

Reign of the Radar Men is set in Exile Game’s Hollow Earth Expedition world of 1930’s Pulp action. Inspired by the literary works of Edgar Rice Burroughs, Jules Verne, and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the setting blends lost worlds and dinosaurs with the two-fisted action of ‘30s Pulp novels and movie serials. If you’ve got the moxie, then sign up!

This game is for every level of experience, though first-timers are highly encouraged to give it a go. Pre-generated characters and dice will be available.

1: Nerfwright
2: Ghostwind
3: Fraisala
4: Cassander
5: Mr. Wright
6: Ycore Rixle

Alt1: Seonaid

Last edited:

Cassander

First Post
On the one hand, I've never played HEX before, don't have any Pulp on my GenCon schedule yet, and love the minis I've seen in the pics for this game!

On the other hand, I was planning on trawling the dealers room at this time, my schedule is filling, and I'm signed up for a game from 9am to 1pm which would be tight, leaving no time for lunch and traveling between games.

Then again, Nerfwright is in my morning game, so he'll have the same time crunch, and Seonaid isn't sure about the slot but says she can just dump you. So I guess go with their logic and sign up for this game as well. :D

Besides, I just checked my schedule and saw I have no games with Seonaid!

Oh, and Fraisala just said she wants in too.. could you put her down as well?

EDIT: I'm, like, an idiot since Seonaid's in the Sunday Night D&D game with me... well, I'll still sign up for this cause 1) 2x Seonaid isn't a bad thing and 2) the minis!!!

Last edited:

Remove ads