• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reign of the Radar Men - Hollow Earth Expedition - Thrus. 1-5

Nerfwright

Explorer
Cassander said:
On the one hand, I've never played HEX before, don't have any Pulp on my GenCon schedule yet, and love the minis I've seen in the pics for this game!

On the other hand, I was planning on trawling the dealers room at this time, my schedule is filling, and I'm signed up for a game from 9am to 1pm which would be tight, leaving no time for lunch and traveling between games.

Then again, Nerfwright is in my morning game, so he'll have the same time crunch, and Seonaid isn't sure about the slot but says she can just dump you. So I guess go with their logic and sign up for this game as well. :D

It's tight for me on Thursday, but there is plenty of time over the rest of the con to squeeze in some dealer exhibit time. I spent way too much last year anyhow. Getting bored while traversing the dealer hall was a BAD thing. (Although I did score some nice loot.) :cool:

Fraisala

First Post
Seonaid said:
ROFLOL . . . You and Fraisala seem to have the same problem with reading comprehension. ;)

Not quite. He was merely looking at his schedule which he had at the time yet to update to reflect your presence in a game. I was looking at the wrong schedule entirely.

Btw, Bob, would it help if I promised you I wouldn't be playing a dwarf? ;)

Bretbo

First Post
Cassander said:
On the one hand, I've never played HEX before, don't have any Pulp on my GenCon schedule yet, and love the minis I've seen in the pics for this game!

Yeah, I try to be creative with minis/scenery for games whenever possible. I've gotten a decent amount of positive feedback from this game so I suspect (read: hope) you'll enjoy it.

Cassander said:
Oh, and Fraisala just said she wants in too.. could you put her down as well?

Done and done!

Fraisala said:
Btw, Bob, would it help if I promised you I wouldn't be playing a dwarf? ;)

Hmm...Umm...YES! :D

F.Y.I.: Seonaid, I updated the list and put you as an alternate, where I had previously had you listed as a confirmed player (though, I suspect, your still a confirmed player! :cool: ). Cool?

Last edited:

Cassander

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Sign me up, Bretbo.

If nothing else, that will convince Seonaid to play.

I thought she only stalked Old One?

On an unrelated note, this game looks like it'll feature over half of Tom's 4e players.

Bretbo

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Sign me up, Bretbo.

If nothing else, that will convince Seonaid to play.

Done and...hmm..nice!

Cassander said:
On an unrelated note, this game looks like it'll feature over half of Tom's 4e players.

Heh, I might have to make you play a character named Dink. :D

Nerfwright

Explorer
Bretbo, my husband (um, I guess we could call him Mr Wright) would be interested in playing in your game.

We were reluctant to bump Seonaid if she was about to opt in, however. So please alt him in instead if that's the case.

Thanks!

:)

Seonaid

Explorer
Nerfwright said:
Bretbo, my husband (um, I guess we could call him Mr Wright) would be interested in playing in your game.

We were reluctant to bump Seonaid if she was about to opt in, however.
For a second there, I thought you were saying Bretbo = Mr Wright! :eek: (Awesome nickname there, BTW. ;))

As for bumping me, I'm down as an alt even though there's space for a reason (how's that for twisted wording). Too much to do, too little time. I have 11 ENW/CM games scheduled already! Feel free to have Mr Wright play! ;)

But do keep me alted, in case someone drops. Thanks! :D

Remove ads