• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reign of the Radar Men - Hollow Earth Expedition - Thrus. 1-5

Bretbo

First Post
I'm not sure for certain where I'll be running this. I believe I have the contact info for everyone in the game but Ycore Rixle, so I'll try to call folks when I know more. If it helps, I'm playing in a EnWorld/CM HEX game (run by Qualidar) from 9-1 and hope to run my game on the same spot.

Ycore Rixle

First Post
I sent you my cell phone # just now via email through the board. If it doesn't work, you can reach me at frank (at) spellboundkingdoms dot com.

Bretbo

First Post
I sent you my cell phone # just now via email through the board. If it doesn't work, you can reach me at frank (at) spellboundkingdoms dot com.

I have to apologize, somehow I didn't get your message. I hope you found another game to get into. I did end up running it at the same location as the game I played in from 10-1, but if you didn't know where that was that wouldn't be much help. Hope you can play in any future game I run!

Remove ads