• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Remnants of the Horde:Mount Zuregath

doghead

thotd
Tsu'koka, Hobgoblin Male Song Speaker.

"Little one, you send cold shivers down my spine. Which is all good if you are indeed with us."

And at that he falls silent, although his gaze lingers on the gnome. A moment later he continues.

"It is no small feat to have become so close to the center of things. I myself have spent little time here," he glaces around the cavern that contains them. "I know little of the inner workings of the citadel."

ooc: Add Nerull and the High Priest Rastleth Riktusgrin to his Bardic Knowledge check please.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The Return of Uriel...er, Zuregath.

OoC: Bardic Knowledge shows that the Gnome as a Necromantc Cleric of Nerull. Her forementioned Boss,Rastleth Riktusgrin, was the priest that could have been able to bring Zuregath back to life.The Gnome might be able to pull of the Ritual...Nerull is a God of Undeath, one respected in Zuregath's realm, though the Iron King trusted Gods and their servants far less than many others do...

M'eli'Itchi knows a secret passage not far from here that leads to where these others want to go, indeed, she has just traversed it heading here.
It shold take less than an hor to get to where they wiosh to go.

Off-topic: Guys, I have been having a helluva time in RL with work recently. Big workload dumped on my shoulders (woohoo for promotions that come with a pay cut, go Salary!!!). Other than Gencon thios coming weekend, which is stealing ferretguy away as well, my games should be back on track ion the next week, Meaning the Monday,Tuesday following Gencon, the 6th/7th, that is.
-Ron

deadestdai

First Post
**OOC: Uriel ya ol' bugger, have fun down at teh con and take care of Ferretfreak. He's rather fragile you know. Stay safe matey and I hope things get a little easier for you irl - Dai **

doghead

thotd
Tsu'koka, Hobgoblin Song Speaker.

Tsu'koka glances around the cavern. All is quiet enough, for the moment.

Just an hour stands between them and their goal. They need to be pushing on, but he can see the tiredness the postures of his companions. How long has it been since they rested? Still, if they get caught here will be plenty of time to rest. An eternity.

He returns his attention to the gnome.

deadestdai

First Post
Seeing that the wof-riding goblinoid is the effectual leader of these troops, M'eli Itchi makes a mental note to show the stupid ogres less respect in future.

Pointing to where she came from, the secret passage, Come, we need to move on if our efforts have a chance at succeeding. she waited for another, preferably larger member of the group to take the lead.

doghead

thotd
Tsu'koka, male hobgoblin Song Speaker.

Tsu'koka grins at the little one's impatience.

"Its is time to go, but first it is time to think."

Tsu'koka considers the forces in the room - giants, hobgoblins, gnolls, ogres and misc.

"Our army," he states grandly with a sweep of his arm around the room and a wry smile on his face, "is formidible. They are all capable warriors. But do we need strength? Or speed and stealth? A smaller group will be able to move more quickly and quietly. With a little help, very quickly.

"Tell us what you can of the way you came, M'eli Itchi. What are the passages like, what rooms will we pass through and what forces did you see on your way here?"

ferretguy

First Post
Forlash thinks back to the days spent waiting for his mother to actually realize he'd asked a question...(and was proptly beaten....)

ooc: I've spoken to Uriel...I don't think he really wants to play anymore...but I'll talk to him again and see what he says...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads