D&D 4E Reply if you love 4e

LuizQuerino

First Post
A little late, but I need to share my love, too!

As a lot of people who replied to this thread, I was also brought back to D&D by 4e.

Because of this, and because 4e is, in my humble opinion, the modernized D&D we needed for the 21st century, I MUST SCREAM THAT I LOVE D&D 4E!

And thanks to 4e, my 9 year old daughter loves to play D&D with me! :)

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
D&D4 is fun. And in my experience it has brought more people into the hobby from more disparate backgrounds than any other edition of any other roleplaying game.

fjw70

Adventurer
Still loving 4e! Had a session planned for tonight but uncertain road conditions forced us to cancel, but we will be back at it next week.

the Jester

Legend
I'm still really enjoying 4e, and as time goes on I'm stretching the game more and more into something closer to my ideal game.

Of course, it's not; there has yet to be a 'perfect D&D' for me. But 4e is great fun, and my group really enjoys it (even the guys who initially disliked it), and as we get higher level and the pcs get more out of hand, it just keeps being too much fun for words.

Storminator

First Post
The things that would really improve 4e are, IMO, beyond simple houseruling. In my perfect world there would be far fewer worthless feats, and some way of scaling powers so you don't need quite so many redundant ones. In other words, if you just cleared out some of the dross it would really be what I want.

PS

DM Howard

Explorer
I actually really enjoyed 4th Edition. We got through about two whole campaigns worth, both ending around the late teens level wise. I really felt like the game bogged down at higher levels, My Drow Wizard had about five or six extra pages after his regular character sheet just for the plethora of powers he possessed. If the fat was trimmed off, I'd love 4E, but alas my group got tired of it too quickly and now we're stuck playing Pathfinder. I'm trying to get them to shift over to Hackmaster, just for the sake of something a little fresh, but it is what it is.

Remove ads