• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Serenity Trailer captures and questions

Romnipotent

First Post
Hi all you 'verse beings. I've been watching the Serenity trailer pretty solid for a while now and I decided to try and get some things off my mind.

1: Wheres Book?
GroupMovie.jpg

2: Did Malcolm Reynolds buy some weapons?
MissilePods.jpg

3: Wash "This is going to get pretty interesting"
Mal "Define 'Interesting'"
Wash "Oh God, Oh God we're all gonna die"
ohgodohgod.jpg

Romnipotent said:
Hi all you 'verse beings. I've been watching the Serenity trailer pretty solid for a while now and I decided to try and get some things off my mind.

1: Wheres Book?

Umm, not in that shot? Seriously though, it's confirmed he's in the movie, and not a walk-on either.

2: Did Malcolm Reynolds buy some weapons?

Is that definitely the Serenity? I'd have to go back and look at the trailer. Could just be some ship shooting missiles.

3: Wash "This is going to get pretty interesting"
Mal "Define 'Interesting'"
Wash "Oh God, Oh God we're all gonna die"

This doesn't appear to be so much a question as it is a quote. Which I've now quoted. Someone care to quote me on that?

Fajitas

Hold the Peppers
Having seen the movie, I can answer your questions, primarily by confirming that Tarrasque Wrangler is right on all counts. Specifically:

1: Book happens not to be in that shot.

2: That is not Serenity.

3: This is not a question (didn't really need to see the movie to figure that one out, but hey:)).

Macbeth

First Post
Fajitas said:
Having seen the movie, I can answer your questions, primarily by confirming that Tarrasque Wrangler is right on all counts. Specifically:

1: Book happens not to be in that shot.

2: That is not Serenity.

3: This is not a question (didn't really need to see the movie to figure that one out, but hey:)).
If you've seen it, what did you think? Any general opinions?

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Check out this thread: Serenity Preview for discussion of the screening.

In short it was good. I got immense enjoyment both from the movie, and from tormenting the other Firefly fans in my gaming group with suggestions of plot elements... :)

Fajitas

Hold the Peppers
This time, I'm gonna have to say that Kid Charlemagne is right on all counts. It was quite good, and, though most of my gaming group has already seen it, it is fun knowing things others don't. Tho' it is very, very difficult not to talk about in front of my wife, who didn't make the screening.

If anyone else would like to say something I can declare right on all counts, please go ahead. ;)

Remove ads