• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shar-gûl thrak-dug burz [IC ME 3.5 SA]

ferretguy

First Post
Ahh the smell of well cooked mutten, the foam of bearm on my lips....hmm what? trouble.... Theolin snaps back to the present.....looking down to the town he doesn't see any orcs....Bah! Anything gets in the way of my dinner may become just an appetizer. Theolin strokes the blade of his axe lovingly....

Inez Hull

First Post
"Bah, perhaps your fear of sorcery is making you quail at the thought of a roast haunch and a tankard, but not I." With a laugh Gânithlar urges his horse on and rides towards the inn.

Mirth

Explorer
Uriel said:
Looking towards the town, Nalin speaks up 'What makes you feel that something is amiss, friend?'

"Nothing really," Gilruin says, looking down at the dwarf. "Call it a precaution if you like."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Mirth said:
"Nothing really," Gilruin says, looking down at the dwarf. "Call it a precaution if you like."
'Well then, I will keep my eye out for anything odd or unusual.'
With that Nalin begins the descent down the hillside towards the town and the awaiting food and ale.

ferretguy

First Post
Heading down to the town with his brother, Theolin turns to Nalin With that in mind brother, don't ye be thinkin' that this 'ere gathering will be the only thing odd and unusual this towns had in a while?Theolin smiles and chuckles at his own joke, but also looks around too keep from being surprised.

Finwe started his horse down after the others, realizing that it was probably pointless to try to send a few ahead. He spoke quietly, yet in a voice they could all hear, "The Shadow can spread quickly. Watch your back...and your front...this place may be more dangerous than it seems."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Sydney looks at the inn for a while as they ride.

Doesn't seem that bad, not entirely sure what they would be worried about, but caution is a good thing nonetheless. Lets hope it doesn't become paranoia.

He shrugs and continues to ride alongside Ereldon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads