• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spells as intoxicants

Been stressed at work? Can't sleep because your brain is a-flutter with a million ideas? Need to just sit back, relax and veg for a while? I have just the thing!

Feeblemind.

Because, you know what they say: ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:

double-post

Grease. For the obvious reason.... you know what I mean, *wink, wink*

...put it on a slope and it makes a perfect slip n' slide for the kids!!! What did you think I meant?

Also, if you want to get high: Levitate and Fly. Rich people would pay big bucks to be able to fly for an hour.

Anti-gravity for that weightlessness feeling

jgsugden

Legend
Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion.

100 servants that are near transparent, but otherwise their visul appearance and attire is up to the caster - and they are 100% obedient. They can perform *any* task a normal human servant could perform. They can't cause actual harm, so there is a built in safe word.

This spell is the reason why few bards and wizards progress beyond 13th level. They get... too ... darn ... busy. Plus, they can simulacrum so they can see what it looks lke when they are... never mind.

Remove ads