Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Berandor

lunatic
I'm probably too late to even be an alternate, but count me in nevertheless.

And then, I'm moving a few time zones closer :)

ETA: I'm ... 8th? Woohoo? Well, if I'm really in, I'll be out for roughly 1 1/2 hours, so don't be mad if I don't answer during that time :)

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We're considering raising the number of contestents, since there are already about 14 people who want to play. Details as we have 'em!

BSF

Explorer
Boy, I would like the chance to go up against Macbeth on this one, but I have a fever today and I have some travel to begin setting up some site-to-site VPN's coming up soon. I don't think I can commit on this one.

Piratecat, if you have a lack of alternates (unlikely), then I can fill one of those spots. It's not that I won't have net access on the road (I am setting up VPN's) but I am not sure on my time availability.

Good luck to everyone!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
BSF, if we do in fact raise the number of entrants, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't schedule around your business travel. Please don't feel that should necessarily stop you from entering!

I would like to give it a try though I've never done it before. Just so I understand, you have to write a short story based on or including the pictures?

THullgrim

Zhaneel

First Post
Growl... this is what I get for not checking for 24 hours. *sigh*

I'm up, if you increase the number or being an alternate if the number stays at 8.

Zhaneel

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Zhaneel, I've put you up, and I've moved over the other people from the other thread too. Just confirm if you're in, folks!

Thullgrim, you've got it; write a story based on or including the illustrations. The more a photo is an integral part of the story, the better you're doing. Take a look at the old thread linked above for examples.

Last edited:

Remove ads