• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Legacy: Scattered

ValenarJaeldira

First Post
[sblock=Tycho]You reach out your senses, but the only force-sensitive you feeli in the immediate area are Master Kaas, Your Brother...and the Ithorian offering to help you off-world.[/sblock]

So...who goes with the Ithorian and/or the Imperial Knight?

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
VJ[sblock]I will go with the Imperial for a little bit and then I will separate to prepare the ship.[/sblock]

Fenris2

First Post
Presuming Kaas goes along then...

Ikari leads the rest out of the bar using his best 'overbearing official demeaner.' Once they are out of sight of the bar, he takes them into an un/low traveled ally, and says quietly to them. . .

"Sorry for the stick up my ass, but anyone in that rebellion sympathetic bar would have likely gone to jail if it could be shown they aided in your escape... This way they did not. I prefer a more gentle approach to empire but... (shrug) Well, in any event, thank you for that."

Ikari then rubs his hands together in old habit with a slight flush of excitiment comming to his cheeks, you get the idea that perhaps he has done this sort of thing before... and liked it. lol.

"Okay so we need a plan. First we will need to split up but to figure that part out um.. Ithorian, I am Ikari, and you are???"

(Once he presumably has his name) he continues, "Ughti please tell me just a bit about this ship, her crew, and any problems you forsee getting aboard her. We have a rather diverse skill set here that could help with any difficulties I wager."

Last edited:

Remove ads