• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Survivor Blood War- DEMOGORGON WINS!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Asmodeus 13
Baalzebul 15
Demogorgon 19
Mephistopheles 2
Orcus 9

Refusing to upvote out of protest of how boring and predictable this list has become. :devil:

Dausuul

Legend
Demogorgon 18 Love Stranger Things. But this is just hype and name recognition.
No, it's not, at least for me. I picked the most interesting demon lord on the list--the dual mind at war with itself, alternately a raging brute and a subtle schemer. He's powerful, vicious, and fascinatingly nuts: The perfect demon lord.

Being fond of undead, I considered backing Orcus (and did give him a number of tactical upvotes), but the problem with Orcus is that he just isn't much of a demon. He's all about despair and death and darkness; lots of evil but no chaos to speak of. Given how he's described, he ought to be running a layer of Hades, not the Abyss.

Fraz-Urb'Luu was interesting, but it was clear from the start he was going down. Like Orcus, Graz'zt has never quite managed to sell me on his being a creature of primal chaos--he's too organized. The other demon lords are just big beaters or slime growing under the stairs.

Pity we didn't have Obox-Ob or Pale Night on the list. Love me some obyriths. But so it goes.

Remove ads