Telgrothia: A Song of Savagery & Heroism (D&D 3.5)

Red006

First Post
Black reaches down to the sole of his boot and pulls out a small, metal pin. He goes at the lock on the chains.

OOC: 23 Lockpick

Aramalian

Explorer
Ali'cor cocks his head slightly and looks at Seamus with a smirk. Think you could use this to open some shackles, Seamus? He holds up the rusty nail.

"Or you could use that.."

Last edited:

jbproctor

First Post
Seamus reaches down and slides the heel of his boot away revealing a secret compartment. He slowly pulls out a small metal pin and starts trying to pick the lock on his shackles. After a few painstaking minutes he is able to pop the lock and the shackles fall to the floor.

From the corner of the room there is a loud crash as a few barrels fall to the ground and a cloaked figure scurries from behind them and quickly dashes back into hiding.

Last edited:

Da Quiz

First Post
Ali be careful. We don't know what's down here. We need to stay close.

I put the nail in between my fingers to use as a makeshift piercing weapon with my punch.

I still need these locks picked, Black! We need to get free and grouped up as fast as possible.

jbproctor

First Post
Ali creeps over to the corner where he saw the figure run. Peering over some barrels Ali sees a small creature huddled in the corner hiding under a ragged makeshift cloak.

A female voice whimpers, "Please don't hurt me...leave me be."

While Ali is investigating the commotion in the corner of the room Seamus makes his way over to Hattori to see if he can free the shackles still bound around the Warforged ankles. As Seamus approaches Hattori reaches down and gives one last pull on the chains. A few of the more rusted links start to give way and the chain finally breaks. Hattori still has the shackles around his ankles but he his movement is no longer hampered by the chain.

Remove ads