• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Telgrothia: A Song of Savagery & Heroism (D&D 3.5)

Aramalian

Explorer
Hey... we won't hurt you, I promise! My name is Ali. What's yours?

Ali'cor waves his hand at Hattori in a "don't come any closer" gesture. Then he kneels down, which puts him even more on the female's level. Ali is barely 5' tall and 100 pounds, so he hardly cuts an intimidating figure.

We've been kidnapped... we fear by slavers. Why are you here?

jbproctor

First Post
After watching Hattori snap his chains Seamus walks over to Thokas who is the last to be unchained. Seamus takes the metal pin and starts working on the shackle locks. Again after a few minutes he successfully is able to pick the lock and free the raptoran.

"My home was raided and my family was murdered. I was taken captive to be sold into slavery. I was able to escape from my bounds and have been stowed away on this ship since."
whispers the voice of the woman.

The shouting and hollering from the floor above suddenly stops again and the sound of a fleshly thud can be heard hitting the floor boards overhead. A humanoid shaped outline now blots out the light beaming through from above casting a dark shadow across the room. Blood begins to seep through the floor boards and drip down into the room creating a crimson red puddle.

"Take the body and drag it down to the hold. Once we are out at sea again we shall give'm a burial worthy of pirate. Now let's go and have a drink in honor of the man who cut that poor bastards throat"
bellows a deep gritty voice from above.

Aramalian

Explorer
Stay here with me... we are going to try and overpower them when they come down here with that body. Ali'cor huddles down behind the barrels with the frightened woman.

If I can get my hands on a bow or a trident or something like that, I might be of some use in the fight. Otherwise, let's be ready to run.

Red006

First Post
Seamus, after freeing the raptoran, strides over to the barrel that was smashed by the warforged and grabs one of the sharper splinters of wood. With his weapon in hand he slides into the shadows on the other side of the door.
OOC: 17 Hide check

jbproctor

First Post
The woman lowers the ragged cloak revealing a small, bone thin woman. She is very short, about 3 feet tall, with long dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. She looks very frail as if she hasn't had much to eaten for the past few weeks.

"We have no weapons to fight them with, they will outnumber us and surely will kill us for escaping. If we could find some weapons then we might have a better chance. Hurry and follow me, we don't have much time to spare, and by the way my name is Alindia."

She turns around and walks over to the corner of the room placing her hands on the wall. She slides her hands across the wall moving a secret wooden hatch to the side revealing a small dark passage way.

"This is a chute that the pirates us to transport things down to the lower decks."

Alindia waves to the party to follow her then hurriedly scurries into the chute disappearing into darkness.

OOC: Looking down into the chute you all can see that is slides down into total darkness. You will not be able to see once you proceed down the chute unless you have darkvision.

Last edited:

Aramalian

Explorer
Ali'cor grins and murmurs a prayer of thanksgiving to Ehlonna as he hurries towards the opening, being careful not to step on any debris with his bare feet. Then he picks up one of the links of broken chain, reaches into his robes, and removes a pinch of phosphorescent moss.

Ehlonnacoiaona, kalina i'men ten'mool!

[sblock=Translation]Ehlonna Lifegiver, light the way for your servant![/sblock]

The link of chain begins to glow like a torch, until the elf clasps it in his fist, where a faint glow barely escapes.

OOC: Light Spell, Cleric 0, Bright light 20ft, dim light additional 20ft, 10min or until dismissed.

Ali'cor has 2 0-level and 2 1st-level spells remaining (1 + Celerity Domain spell)

Seamus, you come last, and pull the opening shut behind you. Warriors, follow me!

He tucks his teal robes neatly under himself, swings his feet into the opening, and follows Alindia deeper into the belly of the ship!

Last edited:

Remove ads