The Hunt for the Blue Palace (Yoon Suin/Troika!)

Fradak

Explorer
"Such a quest is timely, don't you think Pinpehlu? Our finances were going low. We shall not have to sell my sword finally. But I might need the armor this time, my friend. Do you still have it?"

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Certainly, Subötaï, yes" Pinpehlu responds to both questions, nodding. "Would like it now, or shall I carry it a little longer?"

The porter has not even finished talking before putting down his load again, rummaging through one of the sacks and producing his friend's armor.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Ooc: what about crossbow and sling ? 50 roupies=10 gp?

OOC: 50 Rupees = 10 gold correct. There are no crossbows or slings for sale here. You could buy a brace of throwing knives - 15 sp, 1 point of encumbrance for three.

If the GM is to make a suggestion, a little bit of armor or shield for the unprotected members of the party could do well. Shields provide the same protection as light armor, but take a hand to use.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
So to save time in the future, I'm going to ask everyone to roll awareness now - keep roleplaying etc, but when I need it we won't have to waste a day or two while people roll

Awareness check: Roll equal or under with 2d6 on your Skill + Awareness skill (if any).

Rolling tool for newcomers: There is a built-in rolling tool but the forum changed very recently and I'm not sure how it works. I use Coyote Code: CoyoteCode Dice Roller v. 2.0

JustinCase

"I reckon no wounds in battle bestow even more honor," Pinpehlu dares as he helps Subotai to don his armor.

OOC: Pinpehlu Awareness should be below 5+1=6: 2D6 = [3, 1] = 4

I understand the suggestion about armor or shield for Pinpehlu, but the porter is too modest to claim any such thing. A shield is not really helpful since it takes a hand, one that he needs for his yoke, but armor may be a possibility.

Fradak

Explorer
"Hmm, you are right, my friend. That's why I don't like to see you without any padding. Take those and go find something suitable." said Subotai, giving his purse to Pinpehlu.

Last edited:

JustinCase

Pinpehlu hesitates.

"I cannot accept such a gift," he says slowly, uncertainly, while his eyes do not leave the purse in his hands.

Then his gaze shots up, towards Subotai, and he smiles broadly, eyes lighting up.

"But I will try, nevertheless!"

Then the porter quickly moves towards one of the shops.

OOC: Pinpehlu will try and haggle to get the best price on the ruffian Light armor (rhino leather vest) of 4 gp, but I assume it will cost 4 gp. Do I understand correctly that is the 20 rupees of Subotai and Pinpehlu combined?

Also, just a heads up that on weekends I'm usually AFK, so my next post will probably be Monday at the earliest.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases