The Hunt for the Blue Palace (Yoon Suin/Troika!)

Fradak

Explorer
"Perhaps I can be of assistance?" proposed the lawyer before addressing the hidden archers.

"Hello there, noble archers! I do apologise no end for intruding your territory but, as you can easily observe, me and my fellow companions are, some may say, lost. I do so hope it is not an importune time to disturb your well deserved rest. May I pick your brain and ask you to point us in the right direction? Perhaps I could offer, as indemnity, this humble financial compensation, and by this way, seal a honest gentlemen agreement? I can assure you as soon as this question will be settled, you'll see us on our way. "

Said Subötaï, his purse in hand.

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
One of the archers peers up from the wall. His arrow is tipped with bone. Before he gets to speak, someone behind him cries "Go away Slugman! No Slugmen here! Go home". The archer shushes them then answers.

"If you want to go to the city, go east, that way" , as he points to your right (ie towards the Yellow City).

"We're not interested in you coins. But if you have goods to grade, we can talk. Like food, or weapons"

Behind him, voices again ring out "Or any metal really" "Do you think they have candles?" "Twine! Honey? Sewing needles!" "Palm wine!"

Last edited:

Fradak

Explorer
"Please, don't blame your friend, he his right, nobody likes Slugmen." Winks to Frog. "But don't mind this one, he is totally inoffensive."

"What about this beautiful knife? And some wine, as an offering to help you to forgive the Slugman presence."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Pinpehlu’s mouth is open with surprise.

”There’s people up there!” he whispers loudly, then looking at Subotai. ”Did you... But you knew that,” he corrects himself and closes his mouth.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The archer rubs his chin thoughtfully as someone behinds him whispers harshly "how much wine?!?" "maybe they have soap? oh, or rat on a stick!"

He replies "We can trade. We will gladly accept the wine as a peace offering for the slugman." Another archer besides him pumps his fist and says again "down with slugmen!" and is shushed by the head archer.

He adds: "But for other things, you might need more than a single knife. Do you want knowledge or opium? Ours is really good". Behind him voices add "The best!" "Remember that time Apu tore apart that Ophilone with his bare hands?!?"

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"We may indeed have good to trade," said Dubi Gan, "But we also seek information. What do you know of the surrounding area? Have you explored the Old City, or do you stay behind your palisade?"

Remove ads