The Hunt for the Blue Palace (Yoon Suin/Troika!)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Ok - I'll include an updated map that will give you a better idea of what you have explored already once I get those missing luck checks. Note that you are still "kinda lost" although that may change soon.

tuffghost12

Ghostly Tuft
Luck Roll: 2D6 = [2, 1] = 3

OOC: I'm back! Sorry guys for being absent. Been a tad busy on my end over the past few weeks. Gonna do my best to jump back in as the scarred-faced fortune teller. Already, it seems my luck with the dice rolling is going just as poorly as it was before, haha (Edit: scratch that... I forgot how luck rolls work for a moment. So I have luck 12, so it's a pass! And I'll bring down my luck by one.)

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Everyone feels a sickening compulsion to obey her command... but the feeling fades quickly. You press on, following the creek.

OOC: here are two maps. I've added "dots" to show explored areas. You are currently "semi-lost" You have a landmark (the creek) but you aren't sure where you are on said creek and of your directions. (will post in a moment, screwed up, sorry).

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The "purple dots" area is roughly the area you explored before getting lost ish (the Red Road itself is "explored")
Troika Map 4b.png

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
OOC: And here is the current map.

You follow the creek upstream until you reach what is definitely the edge of Lahag - a dangerous area, and not where the Blue Palace is supposed to be.

Nearby, Frog Froth recognizes a nearby structure's layout - you believe that it is a garden shrine, there are a few temples that look just like this in the yellow city - a large wall enclosure around some kind of garden. However, at the moment you can't tell which god this is, and it clearly is abandoned. This is not the Blue Palace, but maybe there is something interesting in there?

what does the party do?
Troika Map 5b.png

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Ah, Lahag. So we have ventured too far west." mused Dubi Gan, not yet concerned. "Lat's have a look at that temple before heading south by south-east. Shall we?"

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Pinpehlu is still shivering from the crone's cruel demand, and so he is wary as they approach the shrine.

"Let's be on our guard," the porter whispers as he follows Dubi Gan. "Plenty of strange creatures seem to make this place their home."

tuffghost12

Ghostly Tuft
"A child's hand," Miu mutters under his breath, still shocked by the crone's words.
It can't possibly be an actual child...

OOC: Using my special ability, I'd like to ask you (referee) a yes or no question... Does the crone want a real disembodied child's hand? My thinking is that she might not be speaking so literally. Maybe it's a relic called "a child's hand" or maybe it's the hand of a broken statue...

Remove ads