The Hunt for the Blue Palace (Yoon Suin/Troika!)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The elder answered again
"We had heard rumors that there would be refuge in this Blue Palace, just at the edge where the Old City starts. But we got lost, and don't even know how to return... where are we, how far are we from the Yellow City?"

"As far as help... If we had a place to go, I would beg you to guide us there... but there is no where for us. So... Food? Weapons? medicine? "

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Dubi Gan sighed and found a place to draw his map, informing the tamasic men where they were, and asking where they expected the Blue Palace to be. He knew that this knowledge was dubious at best, for they would have likely found the palace if it had been where they thought it was.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Pinpehlu, glad the fight was over, nevertheless feels uneasy because of the tamasic people.

”Who were... who are you? What are your names?”

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The elder answered pinpehlu's questions.

"I am Bishal. The two with the spears are Lok and Sarbodaya. This is my wife Namarata, and our grand-daughter Tsamchoe."

Others shared their names as well. They accepted whatever food you had to give. The elder said "Thank you again. I wish we had something to trade. I know there is a camp of hunters nearby, I believe they sometimes trade with men of the Yellow City. They must have something of value. We do not"

He then looked at the map drawn in the dirt on the floor.

"I see. I hadn't realized we were so close to Lahag!

I'm not sure where the Blue Palace is, actually, we never found it. But I can show you where it should have been, if the rumors were true..."

Troika Map 7.png

"That fort in the middle, that must be the hunters' camp. They are no friends of ours, but they have left us alone, I think they know about this place. The palace was supposed to be close to the edge of the Yellow City. - so it will be either north, or south, of this spot, where you encountered the Vinegaroon monster. I wish I could be more precise as to where it was, but you may be able to focus your search better..."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"You have been most helpful." said Dubi Gan trying not to sound surprised, "Perhaps before we go, we can share a meal."

Dubi Gan took out his bag, and had himself one of his mother's sandwiches, offering another to the elder.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Pinpehlu," the porter introduces himself simply, still wary but grateful for the information the tamasic men have provided. He gathers up his stuff, but not before taking some of his own food and sharing it.

OOC: Eating a provision, and sharing one with the tamasic men.
Provisions: 2/6
That improves my stamina by 5:
Pinpehlu regains stamina from provision: 1D6 = [5] = 5
Stamina: 11+5 = 16/18

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
"You have been most helpful." said Dubi Gan trying not to sound surprised, "Perhaps before we go, we can share a meal."

Dubi Gan took out his bag, and had himself one of his mother's sandwiches, offering another to the elder.
OOC: Please roll for stamina (you can have one or even 2 rations if you like)

The elder bites in the sandwich and then looks at you in surprise "I haven't had one of these in decades!" He waves over the youngest one over and gives them a piece "See these are made in the northern Sughd style, it's where grandpa comes from!"

Where will you head next?

Remove ads