The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Why do I get the feeling what started as a discussion of proud nails turned into a hate-on drum circle?

It was ... inevitable.
Welcome To The Internet GIF

Hussar

Legend
It's like 2007 again in here with all the "cool story, bro" drops.
Well, thankfully, it hasn't gotten that far yet. Give it time... :( Once you start seeing ghetto forums created to lock certain topics off from polluting the rest of the board, THEN we've gone full circle.

That reminds me, I need to start three Warlord threads, two Psionics threads and a half dozen threads about damage on a miss and granting fighters non-magical powers.

payn

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Well, thankfully, it hasn't gotten that far yet. Give it time... :( Once you start seeing ghetto forums created to lock certain topics off from polluting the rest of the board, THEN we've gone full circle.

That reminds me, I need to start three Warlord threads, two Psionics threads and a half dozen threads about damage on a miss and granting fighters non-magical powers.
lol, there is at least one poster that seems eager to relight the damage on a miss DOAM wars :LOL:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I am a huge Prince fan and back in the 90s around the time that Prince temporarily changed his name to an unpronounceable symbol and was widely referred to as "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince" I was part of a Prince listserv. It was cool for a while. I met some cool people I would trade bootlegs with and talk about rare tracks and all that. But after a while, I began to notice that the vast majority of posts were complaining or criticizing everything Prince did or trying to tear down the production or arrangement of new songs, etc. . . eventually it was so bad I came to think of it of it not as a listserv for Prince Fans, but for Posters Formerly Known as Prince Fans and left the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads