The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Officially, there are 13 classes and 120 unique subclasses in 5E.
Most people don't even use the ones we have...why do we need more?
/rant
That depends on the class, though. Artificers only have 4 subclasses and have a bunch of subclass concepts that could be filled (Dr. Frankestein-style fleshstitchers, for example). While others have a ton of subclasses and really don't need more (Clerics and Wizards in particular). And a lot of the subclasses suck, and either need to be replaced with another subclass of a similar niche, or needs to be reprinted in a future book with upgrades.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I can't install a poll in the middle of a thread (How I wish I could - but only me, no one else ;) ) but wanted to ask people here: How long is your cut-off at which you refuse to even look at a thread?

I was tagged in a thread recently and when I went to check it out saw that in the day or so it has existed it had already reach 60-some-odd pages. Um. .. .

red flag 24hnbr GIF by ADAC TOTAL 24h Nürburgring

payn

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
I can't install a poll in the middle of a thread (How I wish I could - but only me, no one else ;) ) but wanted to ask people here: How long is your cut-off at which you refuse to even look at a thread?

I was tagged in a thread recently and when I went to check it out saw that in the day or so it has existed it had already reach 60-some-odd pages. Um. .. .

red flag 24hnbr GIF by ADAC TOTAL 24h Nürburgring
It varies. Some threads I'm done by page 2. Others, I can go pretty long as the discussion is decent and evolving. Though, eventually it's the same discussion different day.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
It varies. Some threads I'm done by page 2. Others, I can go pretty long as the discussion is decent and evolving. Though, eventually it's the same discussion different day.
I mean, before you even start it. . . not how long you follow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads