The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

See, though, you say that only because you have some understanding of game design. Things that you know about will stick in your craw a little more.

Imagine it's not about llamas, but about medicine. So you have people arguing for pages on end about whether ill humors cause heart attacks, or whether heart attacks are caused by your mother being cold & distant.

And a doctor looks at it and is like, "I mean, a small part of me wants to say ... myocardial infarction, but the much bigger part of me knows better than to even start ... because, really, where do you start with that?"

I'll agree with you, but only if you take back what you said about my mother. Otherwise it's gonna get nasty. :p

Mad_Jack

Legend
Alright, that's it.

Everyone, put on your leather pants and get in the van.

We're going down to river to LARP Vampire. I'm returning us to the 1995 status quo.

I'm a Malkavian. You can status your quo wherever you want, but you can't make me drink the Uncool-Aid... :p

<starts mosh-pit dancing to rave music, pumping fist in the air and chanting, "1653! 1653! That's the year for me! 1653!">

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Alright, that's it.

Everyone, put on your leather pants and get in the van.

We're going down to river to LARP Vampire. I'm returning us to the 1995 status quo.

dance people GIF
Fishmalks: The chaotic neutral "it's what my character would do" of the oWoD.

Mad_Jack

Legend

Funny story:
I've never played that game, but I guess there's one scene there where you're in a lab with a bunch of guys with white coats on...
My cousin Mitch, who was like nine at the time, was showing me how to play, and kept telling me to shoot the guys in the lab coats, which he called "'fessors" (Professors)...
Personally, I was pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be shooting at them.

He was like, "Shoot the 'fessors! Go on, shoot the 'fessors... It'll make you feel better!" :D

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
This is the correct van.
DCC-Van-Image.jpg

You know, you think you're joking but I have two of those DCC license plate frames squirreled away and I'm going to buy that new VW electric bus. I've already threatened my wife with getting it vinyl wrapped with wizards.

Edited to add: I've also threatened her with getting that mullet I've always wanted. Realistically, I know I'm asking for the moon and I'm only going to be able to get one of them. I haven't decided on which one, though.

Remove ads