7 Charisma (-2)

HP: 9
Current HP: 6
AC: 13 (16 with Mage Armour)

Spell Save DC 14
Spell Attack Bonus +6

[sblock=Skills and Stuff]
Languages: Common, Goblinoid, Elvish
Skills: Arcana (+6), Investigation (+6), Persuasion (+0), History (+6)

Saves: Intelligence (+6), Wisdom (+4)
Tools: Playing cards (+6)
Background feature: Position of Privilege[/sblock]

[sblock=Racial abilities]
Relentless Nature
- Goal: wreak revenge on my brother, Felix von Hof, for killing me, my family, and my cat
- if below half HP at start of turn, gain 1HP
- if die, come back to life 24hrs later within 1 mile
- know distance and direction to Felix von Hof
- once goal achieved, die permanently[/sblock]

[sblock=Spellcasting:]
Spells known 6
Spells memorisable 5
Spell slots 2 x level one
Cantrips:
- Light
- Prestidigitation
- Shocking Grasp
Level One Spells:
- Mage Armour*
- Magic Missile*
- Unseen Servant (r)*
- Find Familiar (r)
- Tasha's Hideous Laughter*
- Shield*
*memorised[/sblock]

[sblock=Weapons]
Dagger (+5, 1d4+3)[/sblock]

[sblock=Equipment]
Arcane Focus (wand)
Spellbook
Fine clothes (somewhat tarnished)
Scroll of pedigree
Deck of cards
Signet ring
Scholar's Pack
- Book of Lore
- Bottle of ink
- Ink Pen
- 10 Parchment
- Bag of Sand
- Small Knife
[/sblock]

[sblock=Familiar]
'Zeke'
Cat
AC 12
HP 4
Initiative +2
STR 3 (-4) DEX 15 (+2) CON 10 (+0)
INT 3 (-4) WIS 12 (+1) CHA 7 (-2)
Perception +3 (passive 13), Stealth +4
Speed 40', climb 30'
Adv on Wis (Perception) involving smell[/sblock]

Attachments

• Aloysius von Hof.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 606
Last edited:

Jago

Explorer
Faindil, the Flame-Carer of Kalethee

[sblock=Backstory]A Drow on the Surface is a curious thing, often met with revulsion and sharp steel. Faindil is even more curious within that category, being not only unharmed but trusted by his community. A survivor of a terrifying tunnel collapse that destroyed the underground town he was born in, Faindil had wandered the surface looking for a new home when he stumbled into the unlikely care of Flame-Carer Sarwick; the man that would introduce the dark elf to Kalethee.
Where he was once turned away, Sarwick gave Faindil bread and water in return for light labor in the care of his temple, devoted to the Goddess of the Merciful Flame, Kalethee. Where other villages suffered grievously at the hands of bandits and raiders, the simple town of Magran's Rest managed to not only survive but thrive in this troubled age. Sarwick informed Faindil that this was due to the protection of Kalethee, that her faithful would always share in her guarding light. Curious, Faindil stayed with the priest for some time, tending to the temple and learning more of this Goddess of Light.

Though a young elf, Faindil was with Sarwick for nearly 4 decades before the priest finally succumbed to his old age, passing peacefully in the night. Having been there for so long and having studied dutifully about the Caregiver, Faindil happily assumed the new role of Flame-Carer once Sarwick was laid to rest. Instead of a quiet life of preaching and charity, a rough knock upon the temple's doors crashed Faindil's world down much like the tunnel collapse years before.

Ruffians and bandits had accosted Faindil within the Temple, demanding their monthly fee. The Drow professed that he honestly knew nothing about what they spoke, and the leader of these brigands saw fit to explain that Sarwick, the kindly old priest, had been paying off this group of thugs with donations from the village, alongside selling or outright forfeiting sacred relics to the thieves to keep them from destroying the village. The Priest had never told Faindil of this, but now the debt rested upon his shoulders: pay the Bandit's fee, or Magran's Rest would burn to the ground. Out of the kindness of their own hearts, the raiders would give the new Priest a single month to collect their demanding sum.

The Temple was not a rich one, nor could Faindil stomach the idea of these wolves growing fat on the hard-earned coin of unsuspecting sheep. In desperation, he did the only thing he could think of: He prayed. He cried to his Goddess for her mercy and light, and he received an answer back. His voice now called forth the searing Light of Kalethee, his hands coaxed her Fire to do his bidding. A strange sensation of warmth filled his soul, feeling as though he had been blessed by Kalethee to carry on her work, and now he had the power to do so.

While Faindil was certain that his newfound fire was not enough to defeat the bandits entirely, he assumed that he could at least make some honest money through this new Light. Resolved, the Drow went on sabbatical to Ivenho, following the call of pay for work in the hopes of finding enough gold to keep the raiders at bay, all while learning more of his new connection to hopefully, one day, drive the wolves away from his flock for good.[/sblock]

Name: Asha (Truename: Zarha)
Race: Fallen Aasimar
Class: Sorcerer 3
Background: Charlatan
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Experience: 900

ABILITIES
Strength: 11 (0)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 16 (+3)
Intelligence: 13 (+1)
Wisdom: 12 (+1)
Charisma: 19 (+4)

AC: 13; 16 w/ Mage Armor
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30 ft
HP: 22
Vit: 16
Hit Dice: 3 d6+3
Proficiency Bonus: +2

OFFENSE:
Attack Range To Hit Damage Special
Light Crossbow 80/320 ft +5 1d8+3 Ammunition, loading, two-handed
Dagger +1 20/60 ft +6 1d4+4 Finesse, light, thrown
Chill Touch 120 ft +6 1d8 Target can't regain HP and undead dis. on
attacks vs. me, until my next turn (PHB 221)
Dart 20/60 ft +6 1d4+3 Finesse, thrown

SAVES:
Constitution, Charisma

SKILLS:
[sblock]
*=Proficiencies

Acrobatics: +3
Animal Handling: +1
*Arcana: +3
Athletics: +0
*Deception: +6
History: +1
Insight: +1
Intimidation: +4
Investigation: +1
Medicine: +1
Nature: +1
Perception: +1
Performance: +4
*Persuasion: +6
Religion: +1
*Sleight of Hand: +5
Stealth: +3
Survival: +1
[/sblock]

Passive Perception: 11

PROFICIENCIES AND LANGUAGES
Languages: Common, Celestial
Armor: None
Weapons: Dagger, Dart, Light Crossbow, Quarterstaff, Sling
Tools: Disguise kit, Forgery kit

FEATURES AND TRAITS:

Feats:
None

Race:
Fallen Aasimar (+1 Strength, +2 Charisma)

Light Bearer:
I know the Light cantrip.

Healing Hands:
As an action, once per long rest, I can touch to heal for my level in HP.

Necrotic Shroud:
Once per long rest when I'm 3rd level, I can use an action to transform, causing all within 10 ft of me to make a Cha saving throw (DC 8 + Cha mod + Prof bonus) or be frightened of me until the end of my next turn This lasts for 1 minute or until I end it as a bonus action. Once on my turn I can have one of my attacks or spells deals my level in extra necrotic damage to one target.

Background:
Feature: False Identity

I have created a second identity that includes documentation, established acquaintances, and disguises that allow me to assume that persona. Additionally, I can forge documents, including official papers and personal letters, as long as I have seen an example of the kind of document or the handwriting I am trying to copy.

Class:
[sblock]
Sorcerer: Shadow Origin

Eyes of the Dark:
From 1st level, you have darkvision with a range of 60 feet. You can cast darkness by spending 1 sorcery point. You can see through any darkness spell you cast using this ability.

Strength of the Grave:
Starting at 1st level, your existence in a twilight state between life and death makes you difficult to defeat. Whenever damage reduces you to 0 hit points, you can make a Constitution saving throw (DC 5 + the damage taken). On a success, you instead drop to 1 hit point. You cannot use this feature if you are reduced to 0 hit points by radiant damage or by a critical hit.

Font of Magic: [Sorcery points: 2]
As a bonus action, I can use sorcery points to create spell slots and vice versa
I can convert spell slots to sorcery point at a rate of 1 point per spell slot level
I can convert sorcery point to spell slots at the following rate:
Level 1 for 2 sorcery points;
level 2 for 3 sorcery points;
level 3 for 5 sorcery points
Level 4 for 6 sorcery points;
level 5 for 7 sorcery points

Metamagic: [2 known]
Subtle Spell: [1 sorcery point]
I can cast the spell without the need to use somatic or verbal components

Twinned Spell: [1 sorcery point per spell level, minimum 1]
If spell/cantrip has a target of one and not self, I can aim it at second target within range
[/sblock]

EQUIPMENT
[sblock]
Backpack, with:
- Disguise kit
- Tools for chosen con
- Bedroll
- Mess kit
- Tinderbox
- Torches
- Rations, 10 days
- Waterskin
- Hempen rope, 50 feet
Fine clothes
Belt pouch (with coins) 15 gp
Light crossbow
Dagger x 2
Crossbow bolts 20
Rod arcane focus
[/sblock]

DESCRIPTION
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 150 lbs
Eyes: Ice Blue
Skin: Pale
Hair: Black
Description: She is pale and beautiful and flirts with those around her unconsciously. She is dressed in fine robes and clothes. Those that have spent time with her will notice several things that aree off. She does not bleed as others and her heart beats so slowly as to appear stopped.

Cantrips: (Save DC: 14) Spell Attack +6
Chill Touch
Friends
Frostbite
Prestidigitation
Light

Spells Known: (Save DC: 14)
Slots: 1st: 4 2nd: 2

1st Level:
Disguise Self
Chromatic Orb
Mage Armor

2nd Level:
Suggestion

Personality Traits: Flattery is my preferred trick for getting what I want.

Ideals: Independence: I am a free spirit ― no one tells me what to do. (Chaotic)

Bonds: I am on the run from someone and must work to ensure that this individual never crosses paths with me or those I care about.

Flaws: I'm too greedy for my own good. I can't resist taking a risk if there's money involved.

BACKGROUND
[sblock]
Zarha was born to the cult of Varigul the Fallen. She was to be the child of their fallen lord and usher in his ascension. Her father’s dark will was bound with her spirit forever changing her. The cult tried to raise her as prophesied but her will was her own. She fled disappearing in the night and changing who she was. Zarha now going by Asha has been running ever since.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Name: Galdar Zhakan
Race: Minotaur
Class & Level: Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3
Background Pirate
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Experience: N/A (milestone experience)

Strength: 15 (+2)
Dexterity: 17 (+3)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 9 (-1)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 10 (+0)

Hit dice 3/3d8
HP: 24/24/24
Vit: 14/14
AC: 14

Initiative: +3
Passive Perception: 13

[sblock=Skills and Stuff]Languages: Common, Thieves' Cant
Skills (e=expertise): Athletics (+6)(e), Acrobatics (+5), Stealth (+7)(e), Insight (+3), Perception (+3), Persuasion(+2)
Saves: Intelligence (+1), Dexterity: (+5)
Tools: Thieves' tools, Navigator's Tools, Vehicles (water), Dice set, Gloon (horn)
Background feature: Bad Reputation[/sblock]
[sblock=Racial abilities]Horns: You are never unarmed. You are proficient with your horns, which are a melee weapon that deals 1d10 piercing damage. Your horns grant you advantage on all checks made to shove a creature, but not to avoid being shoved yourself.
Goring Rush: When you use the Dash action during your turn, you can make a melee attack with your horns as a bonus action.
Hammering Horns: When you use the Attack action during your turn to make a melee attack, you can attempt to shove a creature with your horns as a bonus action. You cannot use this shove attempt to knock a creature prone.
Labyrinthine Recall: You can perfectly recall any path you have traveled.[/sblock]
[sblock=Class features]Sneak Attack: You know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe's distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 2d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon.
You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.
The amount of the extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column of the Rogue table.
Cunning Action: Your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
Fancy Footwork: You learn how to land a strike and then slip away without reprisal. During your turn, if you make a melee attack against a creature, that creature can't make opportunity attacks against you for the rest of your turn.
Rakish Audacity: Your unmistakable confidence propels you into battle. You can add your Charisma modifier to your initiative rolls.
In addition, you don't need advantage on your attack roll to use Sneak Attack if no creature other than your target is within 5 feet of you. All the other rules for the Sneak Attack class feature still apply to you.[/sblock]
[sblock=Weapons]Short sword: +5, 1d6+3 (P) (Finesse, Light)
Dagger: +5, 1d4+3 (P) (Finesse, Light, Thrown 20/60)
Club: +4, (1d4+2 (B) (Light)
Shortbow: +5, 1d6+3 (P) (Ammunition 80/320)
Horns: +4, 1d10+2 (P)
Horns (shove): +6 (advantage on roll), opposed by Athletics or Acrobatics, push 5' or knock prone
Exotic Scimitar +1: +4, 1d6+4 (S) (Finesse, Light, Magic)
Silver Bar (Improvised Club, Silver)[/sblock]
[sblock=Equipment]Shortsword
Shortbow
Quiver
Arrows (20)
Explorer's pack
Leather armor
Dagger (2)
thieves' tools
Club (belaying pin)
Silk rope (50 feet)
Lucky charm (whistle made from golden wood)
Common clothes
Pouch w/ 10 gp
Exotic Scimitar +1
Silver Bar[/sblock]
[sblock=Items]Exotic Scimitar +1: You have a bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon. Due to its exotic design, you are not proficient with this weapon. If the weapon is of a type with which you would normally be proficient, you can become proficient by training with it as if it were a tool (see Training, PH 187).
Silver Bar: This long, heavy bar of silver can be used as an improvised club in combat. It is a silver weapon for purposes of overcoming damage resistance and immunity.[/sblock]
[sblock=Backstory]Galdar hails from Bull Island, a community of Minotaur seafarers (pirates). After proving himself worthy in the Circus, he was granted a berth on the Hero of Crete, which set out to capture ships manned by other (i.e. weaker, less worthy) races. Unfortunately, the Hero of Crete was wrecked in a sudden storm, and Galdar found himself washed ashore, alone, with no money, a stranger in a strange land.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Annaliese Claymoor

Name: Ana (Annaliese Claymoor)
Race: Human
Class: Barbarian 3 (Path of the Bear Totem)
Background: Outlander
Alignment: Neutral Good
Experience: Milestone Advancement
Inspiration: yes
Strength: 14 (+2), Saves +4
Dexterity: 14 (+2), Adv on
Saves if source known​
Constitution: 17 (+3), Saves +5
Intelligence: 13 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 10 (+0)
AC: 15 (unarmored defense dex+2, con+3)
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 14
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30 ft
Hit Dice: 1d12+3 max 3, used 2
HP: 31/36 Vitality: 16/17
OFFENSE
Weapon
Longsword, 1h
Longsword, 2h
Handaxe
Longbow
Range

20/60
150/600
To Hit
+4
+4
+4
+4
Damage
1d8+2 (s)
1d10+2 (s)
1d6+2 (s)
1d8+2
Notes
+2 damage when raging
+2 damage when raging
Light, Thrown (usually)
Ammunition
SKILLS Proficient skills are bold, italic.
Acrobatics: +2
Animal Handling: +0
Arcana: +1
Athletics: +4
Deception: +0
History: +1
Insight: +2
Intimidation: +0
Investigation: +1
Medicine: +2
Nature: +4
Perception: +4
Performance: +0 (+2 on flute)
Persuasion: +0
Religion: +2
Sleight of Hand: +2
Stealth: +2
Survival: +4
[sblock="FEATURES AND TRAITS"]Proficiencies and Languages
Languages: Common, Orcish
Armor: All Light and Medium, plus Shield
Weapons: All Simple and Martial
Tools: Flute​
Race: Human
+1 to all stats​
Background: Outlander
Origin: Homesteader
Wanderer: You have excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.​
Feats
Durable: When rolling a Hit Dice to regain hit points, minimum hit points regained is twice Constitution modifier, or 6 hp/HD. (+1 to Constitution)​
Class: Barbarian (Beserker)
Rage: For up to one minute, 3 times per long rest, grants:
* Advantage on Strength saves and checks,
* Add +2 to all melee damage rolls
* Resistance to all damage except psychic
Unarmored Defense: When not wearing armor, add Dexterity and Constitution bonus to AC. Shield is not considered “armored” for this effect.
Reckless Attack: When you make your first attack on our turn, you can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.
Danger Sense: You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, you can’t be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.
Path of the Totem: Bear: Can cast Beast Sense and Speak with Animal as Ritual spells.
Totem Spirit: While raging, you have reisistence to all damage except psychic damage.
[/sblock][sblock="EQUIPMENT"]Longsword, w/belt sheath
Longbow
2 hand axes, clipped to boots
2 quivers, 20 arrows each
Traveler's outfit, worn, dingy, and gray
Magic Chicken Foot, on a leather loop worn as a necklace
Backpack, with:
- Hunting trap
- Bedroll
- Mess kit
- Tinderbox
- 10 Torches
- Rations, 10 days
- 2 traveler's outfits, one green, one midnight blue
- a sewing kit
- Waterskin
- a wooden carrying case, containing a dinged up flute
- an pouch with a shriveled up apple, the last thing her mother ever gave her.
50 feet of hempen rope (hp 2, DC 17 Str check to break)
Belt pouch (with coins) 8 gp

Magic Chicken Foot:
  • The chicken foot has 30ft vision and hearing (passive perception: 13)
  • It can speak, read, and write common.
  • It is of unknown alignment
  • It extinguishes non magical flames within 30ft
  • As an action, casts Leomund's Tiny Hut (but instead of a dome, a semi-transparent hut on chicken leg stilts is created) Once cast, roll a d6, on a 6, the ability recharges immediately, otherwise it recharges after a long rest.
  • A secret something[sblock="Additional Secrets"]It IS Baba Yaga's Hut (yikes)[/sblock]
[/sblock][sblock="DESCRIPTION"]Age: 22
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 140 lbs
Eyes: Green
Skin: Tanned, some might say weathered
Hair: Auburn
Description: She is a tall, somewhat thin woman who often seems very serious. She is plain in looks and a scar on her left cheek causes her to become shy when it is pointed out. She has the hands of a person who has worked in fields all her life.
Personality Traits: Somber. Life is meaningless. Death is the only certainty.
Ideals: She doesn't believe life is meaningless and hope to find meaning somewhere. Out there.
Bonds: If she makes a friendship, after losing everything, she will probably cling to it like a life boat.
Flaws: Believes she is on the run so she avoids town guards and the like. (can't really describe perfectly until full back story is revealed)
Background
When the raiders came to her farm, she was sent to a building on the far side of the farm with her younger brother, Rayn. While they were being quiet, a stray arrow killed Rayn. At that point she burst from the barn swinging her longsword like a dervish. She doesn't remember much of what happened next except that when it was over, the marauders were dead, her family was dead, the house was on fire, the fields were on fire, and she was standing alone near the road as, in the distance, she could see one or two of the raiders fleeing from her.

With what little she could scrounge up from the decimated farm, she left for the nearby town, hoping to get as far from the only place she has ever known as she she can get.[/sblock][sblock="SECRET"]It's really a secret so don't look until I remove this.
[sblock]Disadvantage: Ana cannot control her rage. Once she starts to rage, she needs to make a Wisdom saving throw (DC 12) to snap out of it before the 1 minute duration ends. During a rage, she is not the normally meek person she is. She becomes cold and vengeful.[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

xynthoros

First Post
Benjamin Terren
Human (Alternate)
Artificer (Alchemist) 2
Guild Artisan (Alchemist's)

[sblock=stats]
HP: 17
Init: +2

STR: 10
DEX: 14
CON: 14 *
INT: 14 *
WIS: 14
CHA: 10[/sblock]

[sblock=Proficiencies:]
Skills: Arcana, Investigation, Medicine, Insight, Persuasion, Nature
Tools: Thieves's Tools*, Tinker's Tools*, Alchemist's Tools*, Herbalist's Tools
Languages: Common, Elven, Gnomish
Weapons: Simple
Armor: Light and Medium[/sblock]

[sblock=Attacks]
Dagger: +4 to Hit/1d4+2 Piercing Damage (Finesse, Thrown 20/60)
Light Crossbow: +4 to Hit/1d8+2 Piercing Damage (Loading, Ranged 80/320)
Alchemical Fire: DC 12 Dex save, 30ft Range, 5ft radius, 1d6 fire damage
Alchemical Acid: DC 12 Dex save, 30ft Range, 1 target, objects auto-fail and take max damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Description]
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality Traits: I want to know how things work and what makes people tick. I want to carve my own way in the world, following my own rules, so that when I succeed I must give credit to no-one but myself.

Ideal: Freedom: Everyone should be able to pursue their own livelihood.

Bond: I'm still an apprentice, and I owe my master a lot for introducing me to the trade, but I am also ready to prove myself to the world.

Flaw: Rules and caution hold me back, how can I learn, gain knowledge, or create new knowledge if I can't break a few eggs?

Story: Benjamin was always a curious child, wanted to know what made the world go round and was pretty fearless in his methodology for doing so. Some of his actions were perhaps disturbing, dissecting small animals to figure out what made them work, eating various herbs to plants to see what they would do to him. Feeding various herbs and plants to others hidden in drink or food to see what they did to them. He was more than his parent's could handle, and was becoming more of a liability to their farm than a helping hand. So they scrounged what money they could and paid for an apprenticeship from the village's Alchemist/Apothecary.

At first it was a wonderful fit, little Ben soaked up all the knowledge that his master had to offer, he learned the uses for all the plants, he learned how to distill and extract and how to create poultices and everything he would need to one day be an alchemist himself. Eventually he started to see connections between things he already knew and things he was learning, and connections between things he had learned that the old man had never made. He had to test them. The first time he set fire to his master's workshop, his master was upset, but understanding... two more fires and an explosion later, and his master wouldn't even let him in the workshop unless he was under close supervision.

Now his master is in the same position as his parents were, they need to get rid of him to protect their livelihood. People have been waking up dead in the nastiest of ways and adventurer's have come to face down whatever terrible creature is causing the deaths. His master is certainly thinking, "Perhaps they could use a young guide with some medical knowledge..."[/sblock]

[sblock=Feats/Abilities]
Guild Membership: As an established and respected member of a guild, you can rely on certain benefits that membership provides. Your fellow guild members will provide you with lodging and food if necessary, and pay for your funeral if needed. In some cities and towns, a guildhall offers a central place to meet other members o f your profession, which can be a good place to meet potential patrons, allies, or hirelings. Guilds often wield tremendous political power. If you are accused o f a crime, your guild will support you if a good case can be made for your innocence or the crime is justifiable. You can also gain access to powerful political figures through the guild, if you are a member in good standing. Such connections might require the
donation of money or magic items to the guild’s coffers.
You must pay dues of 5gp per month to the guild. If you miss payments, you must make up back dues to
remain in the guild’s good graces.

Healer: When you expend a charge from a healer's kit to stabilize someone, they regain 1hp instead. You can spend a spend a charge from a healer's kit to restore 1d6+4+creatures hit die total to their hp.

Magic Item Analysis: you know the artificer spells detect magic and identify, you may cast them as rituals.

Alchemist's Formula: You know three alchemical formula, you have a magical Alchemist's Satchel that you always pull out what you need. DC 12

• Alchemical Fire. As an action, you can reach into your Alchemist’s Satchel, pull out a vial of volatile liquid, and hurl the vial at a creature, object, or surface within 30 feet of you (the vial and its contents disappear if you don’t hurl the vial by the end of the current turn). On impact, the vial detonates in a 5-foot radius. Any creature in that area must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 fire damage. This formula’s damage increases by 1d6 when you reach certain levels in this class.
  • Alchemical Acid. As an action, you can reach into your Alchemist’s Satchel, pull out a vial of acid, and hurl the vial at a creature or object within 30 feet of you (the vial and its contents disappear if you don’t hurl the vial by the end of the current turn). The vial shatters on impact. A creature must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 acid damage. An object automatically takes that damage, and the damage is maximized. This formula’s damage increases by 1d6 when you reach certain levels in this class.
  • Healing Draught. As an action, you can reach into your Alchemist’s Satchel and pull out a vial of healing liquid. A creature can drink it as an action to regain 1d8 hit points. The vial then disappears. Once a creature regains hit points from this alchemical formula, the creature can’t do so again until it finishes a long rest. If not used, the vial and its contents disappear after 1 hour. While the vial exists, you can’t use this formula.This formula’s healing increases by 1d8 when you reach certain levels in this class.

Tool Expertise: You proficiency bonus is doubled for any checks made with any tool proficiency gained from this class.

Wondrous Invention: I made a Bag of Holding[/sblock]

[sblock=Equipment]
Daggers x2
Light Crossbow
20 Bolts
Scale Mail
Thieves' Tools
backpack
crowbar,
hammer
10 pitons
10 torches