• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Reconquista OOC

Rhun said:
"How would a demon come to be here?" asks Reivik, cleaning off his heavy battle-sledge. "And more importantly, how many more of them lurk in these tunnels?"
Just FYI, the summoning of powerful evil outsiders is generally thought of as a pretty despicable (not to mention very dangerous) thing to do in Sterich. With such of recent history of cross-planar shenanigans (see the old AD&D series "Queen of the Demonweb Pits), casting Gate or Planar Ally is generally a capital offense. Luckily there aren't too many folks running around that are proficient enough to cast such high-level spells.

Just a little background to help see the dwarf's question from a socio-historical perspective.

Sorry for dropping off. During January the frequency of posts dropped off to the degree that I wasn't checking in every day, and then every other day and then ... well, you get the picture. Apologies again.

BrOp or BO

P.S.: I was also waiting to see if anyone would cast Detect Magic, decide to take or not take the jewelry or suggest a next move.

P.P.S.: There are 4 exists from this torture chamber, not including the one you came in through. The one to the west smells like it leads to a collection of privies, the door to the east connects to a cell block row you've seen before (from it's eastern end, the one with the light in the middle). To the south there are two doors, both torn off their hinges. One looks like it leads to a storage room of some kind, while the other leads to another corridor which starts heading south and then turns due east very quickly.

Last edited:

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Welcome back!
Branding Opportunity said:
P.P.S.: There are 4 exists from this torture chamber, not including the one you came in through. The door to the east connects to a cell block row you've seen before (from it's eastern end, the one with the light in the middle).
This one has my vote.

-Blood

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads