• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sunken Temple

Lughart

First Post
Kilkin keeps back, focusing his attention on the priest and channeling it into his weapon.

[sblock=actions]Standard: casting true strike[/sblock]

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer takes a step in the direction of his image, while the image does the same towards him. With bows raised, as they cross, he fires, aiming to penetrate the shadows under the cowl of the priests robe.

You shall not torture these souls any longer, because we are here to cast you into the abyss!

[sblock=Actions]Changing places with my silent image as a move action.
Swift Action, using Arcane Strike
Standard Action - Firing at the priest.

Not sure if I need to roll a concentration check to keep up my image, just let me know if and when I do lol.

Forgot to add in another +1 to hit for PBS.. so instead of a 6 it should be a 7, which means I just missed a little better than before... curses.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"Good," Kanli replies, pointing the rod at the being. "I'll finish Her Sanguine Majesty's work!"

OOC: sorry for not being clear. You need to touch the target to use the rod. In combat this means a successful touch attack.

OOC: nothingpoetic: Concentrating on a spell with the concentration duration is a standard action each round. You cannot do this and your attack in the same round.

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
ah yes, I'll do that momentarily... and I have point blank shot, so +1 to the first die

total 10 damage (5+1 for the first die, 1 from the second, 3 from the third)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads