The Sunken Temple

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] - What was done with the loot? Did anyone in particular take it, if so who did? I would like to come back and buy the wand of CLW, but I don't know who has it or where it has gone off too... care to enlighten me? Or can I just claim it, and fill in the fluff in another thread?

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] - What was done with the loot? Did anyone in particular take it, if so who did? I would like to come back and buy the wand of CLW, but I don't know who has it or where it has gone off too... care to enlighten me? Or can I just claim it, and fill in the fluff in another thread?

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: ... What was done with the loot? Did anyone in particular take it, if so who did? I would like to come back and buy the wand of CLW, but I don't know who has it or where it has gone off too... care to enlighten me? Or can I just claim it, and fill in the fluff in another thread?
If no one took it, it still lies in the temple.
Kilkin had the wand last:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/5363135-post121.html

Items you didn't carry out are subtracted from the group total.

You got 475 gp in cash. To get more you have to sell loot.

I have to admit I'm unsure how to handle something like this in LPF. Maybe a question in the Social Group will help.

nothingpoetic

First Post
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]

Hmmm... well I have no problem bringing Chaucer back here during the evening to recover the wand and then deduct it from his treasure... but that seems a bit shady... The only reason I ask is because we are lacking healing in another adventure and a wand + me are going to do our best, and the wand we have has only 5 charges. I have no problem buying it from the treasure, I just know in LPF that could be a touch confusing...

My only other thought, I just went with the full amount of 1000+ which I think would mean that we just assumed that the loot was sold, could I not just catch the guy before he sells it and give up that much of my treasure, etc? If it has been assumed sold, it shouldn't mess anything up to do that would it?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] You can say your character took the wand before everything was sold down for cash. The question is did WD add the remaining loot to the Mystic Pearl Thread? If so the Wand is there and you can by it (cost the same as keeping it so no headache math). [/sblock]

nothingpoetic

First Post
[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] - Nope, nothing ever got taken to the Mystic Pearl that I have seen at least. I could be wrong, but I definitely did not see it in there.

So if it didn't get sold, I will go ahead and take the wand, and deduct the amount from my treasure right?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] That looks correct to me to and I will get it in tonight. You take the wand then you have 1,331.6 gp left to spend at the Peral before your game. It hasn't truly gotten involved and you could have gone on your way to the manor knowing what to expect so go ahead and get the stuff you want, happy shopping[/sblock]

Remove ads