• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sunken Temple

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer ducks his head as he enters into the niche in the once whole wall. His nerves are calm but his body is ready as he steps into the unknown.

jackslate45

First Post
As Aradra follows everyone inside, his movements change. His eyes seem sharply focused, his movements careful. The bow is drawn, as though waiting for anything. He seems to be very carefully looking around, before finally looking over the hole, trying to see how far down it goes.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nothing steers in the house as the adventurer's enter. There is a moldy smell in the air. As you explore ground floor (not finding any sign of recent use and the floor caked with a thick layer of dust), you find a single stairway leading upward. The stairs looks looks like it can hardly support a single ma's weight.

Arada tries to take a better look at the hole, but without proper light, his human vision brings no new insights.

GM: Will be on a trip without Internet access. Next post on Sunday evening. Nice weekend everyone.

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer gathers with the rest of the group near the hole in the floor. After searching the first floor, it was clear that nothing was waiting on them.

Keeping his voice low, he addresses the group, It doesn't look like anyone has been anywhere in this house except for that hole in ages. This place is clear, looks like its time to follow the tracks underground. Chaucer stops for a moment and looks at his companions before beginning again, I have heard stories of Half-Orc heroes who maintain the ability to see a short distance in no illumination. Would these stories be accurate of either of you? Chaucer asks as he looks at Brenic and Kanli.

[sblock=edit]Not sure I needed a Knowledge History check, as I would assume something like that would be pretty common knowledge, but I gave ya one anyways.

Also, shouldn't be stories of Half-Orc Blindsight, but Darkvision, whoopsy[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
"I could be of assistance, as my elven ancestors have granted me the ability to see in lower light than humans"

[sblock=OOC]not sure if Low-Light Vision will be good here, but Elros's got it![/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
While the rest of the party talks about if they can see down below, Aradra sets down his back pack and starts looking for something. Pulling out a metal claw attached to a long rope, he starts looking for something to tie off the grappling hook to. Looking at Kanli and Brenic, he asks "Can you guys go down and see whats down there? I would prefer to not use light until we have to."

[sblock=actions]As he cant see how far down it is, Aradra pulls out his grappling hook and 50' silk rope, and is getting ready to climb down. [/sblock]

Last edited:

nfred

First Post
Brenic will join as well. He grabs the rope and raps it around his arm and gives it slight pull to make sure it will hold his weight. "He goes nothing." Brenic says with a smile as he lowers himself down as quietly as he can and takes a look around.

Last edited:

Remove ads