The Torian Arena

Theroc

First Post
The retribution from the gladiators was fierce, and the creature shrieked as the combined blows from the party tore the beast's body apart, multiple chunks of hardened carapace littering the arena sands.

"THE GLADIATORS ARE VICTORIOUS!" The announcer declared as the crowd cheered at the brutal display of force. The gladiators knew that after they took in the cheering crowd for a brief respite they were to return to the gate they entered to go back to the pit before being taken to their adjacent quarters(which was more like a cell, though Miriakon's was a bit less spartan... as she was an experiment not a criminal per se.) Only a few more matches until most were free, and could truly gain prestige in the games.

[OOC: Your rolls this last round would have killed the Ankheg in one round had you guys rolled like that to begin with. ;) And I was worried he might be a bit overkill for you guys. 225 XP for each of you... and... for treasure, I'm not quite certain if the DMG intends me to give each of you 900 gp worth of stuff, or if I am to divide that amongst you four... if one of you could let me know, it'd be much appreciate. This gold will be awarded in the form of a better selection of gear from the Arena's armory. (i.e. if you decided to try to break out of the arena, you'd have no gold in your possession, but you have 'credit' with the arena equal to that GP. Make sense?)]

Lughart

First Post
Uuden picks up his javelin, holds it and his glaive aloft and screams his lungs sore. Then (if allowed) he leans down beside the ankhegs carcass and cuts off the end of a tendril, before being led out.

OOC: Since we're still far from level 2, I think 900gp divided between us is appropriate.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Miri doesn't give a damn about the crowd. The cheering and the screaming from the crazed human were starting to hurt her ears. She rolls her eyes and walks back through the gate, wondering how her wounds have started to heal, without any actual healers around... And she didn't get "killed" in the fight... The odd elf girl sits on the bench again, eye unfocused as her mind drifts inwards.

[sblock=OOC]
Yeah, treasure is supposed to be divided between the group members. Armory credit sounds fine to me.
[/sblock]

SolosAddie

Explorer
Kam, inspects his weapons and turns to walk away.

OOC
[sblock]
Everyone below half heals to half health at 1 per round. yay me!, Kam heals to 7 hp now.
[/sblock]

Remove ads