The World of Aeran - My Campaign Setting

Lanliss

Explorer
Man, I need to get around to making a real map for my world. So far my players have been working with a map they got from the leader of the Caravan they started on, called "The most accurate map of the Known World". It is wildly wrong on proportions, and shows almost nothing beyond the Forest in which the Caravan makes it's rounds.

EDIT: Sorry, got interrupted while typing and accidentally hit post. Was gonna ask what you used to make your map? It looks pretty good.

AslanC

Explorer
Man, I need to get around to making a real map for my world. So far my players have been working with a map they got from the leader of the Caravan they started on, called "The most accurate map of the Known World". It is wildly wrong on proportions, and shows almost nothing beyond the Forest in which the Caravan makes it's rounds.

I wish I could run a campaign like that, but the moment I start to design... well... you see the results ;)

Share your map svp?

Lanliss

Explorer
I wish I could run a campaign like that, but the moment I start to design... well... you see the results ;)

Share your map svp?

Hahaha, you don't want to see my map. I scribbled it in pencil on a piece of graph paper in about two minutes. I will try to get it up anyway tomorrow though. Do not have it with me right now.

Remove ads