• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

They're Bringing Evil Back. ( 3.5 DnD )

hero4hire

Explorer
TwistedMindInc said:
The woodsman stops, smiling to the group. It's quite obvious that he is pleased to see 'fellow' adventurers out and about, and has no qualms about stopping to shoot the breeze for a moment. "Greetings! I'm Delian, but my friends call me Ole Del. Wouldn't be goin' to that damned moathouse if'in I was you. Saw me a dragon up that way. Don't wanna be goin' there."

Both of Erik's bushy eyebrows raised in surprise. "A Dragon you say? How big would you say this creature is and did you perchance note its coloration?"

OOC Sense Motive

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yun's eyelids seem to widen by almost half an inch at the mention of a dragon. Dr- a... dragon? "Er, yes indeed," he says, after Erik speaks. "and did you perhaps see how large it is?" He finds himself possessed by a nervous excitement at the prospect of encountering a dragon, surely this would be a worthy challenge... as long as it was not hopeless. On the other hand, they may not have to fight the clerics after all if they were not in league with the dragon. If any were still living they might well be glad to see them.

silentspace

First Post
Vendan smiles. "Well Delion - may I call you Ole' Del? Yes, you wouldn't want to be going there alone. But how about going with the rest of us? Show us the way, and help scout out where the dragon is?"

TwistedMindInc

First Post
"Biggest blue dragon I've ever seen. Come to think of it.. it's the only blue dragon I've ever seen." His shoulders rise and fall in a shrug, his attention shifting to Vendan as he speaks. "Oh.. no no. I know better than to poke around where there's a dragon; I'm not like the other fools I've seen 'round there." Erik is very certain that Delian is telling them everything he knows as being the truth.

silentspace

First Post
"Other fools? What other fools? What kind of fools would be hanging around there?"

"About the dragon though, did you see where it's lair is or did you just see it flying around? Is there a way to get close to it's lair?"

Vendan looks at the dead animals, wondering what they are.

hero4hire

Explorer
Erik remains silent, waiting for the Hunter to answer Vendan's question. A scowl creases the old clergy's already lined face as he thinks about fighting a Drake and thier options if the Wyrm proves to be to old and large for them to combat alone.

Remove ads