• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

They're Bringing Evil Back. ( 3.5 DnD )

TwistedMindInc

First Post
"Some folks been pokin' in and outta that old place. Look like holy men to me. 'Cept.. they keep strange company." Ole Del shifts a bit, moving the dampened pelts of what look to be racoons and rabbits from one shoulder to the other. Now having spent a few moments with the woodsmen, the stench of dead animal .. and what seems to be wet dog smell infiltrate your nostrils. Yummy, eh?

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yun exhales sharply in a futile attempt to get the dead animal stench out of his nostrils "What holy symbol did these men bear? And what of their company?"

hero4hire

Explorer
Erik nods for the man to answer young Yun's question, apparently unperturbed by the stench. There were worse smelling things in the world. The smell of a man being burnt alive. The stink of lies and evil..Oh yes evil has a scent and Erik new it well....

silentspace

First Post
Vendan waits with interest for the man's answer, wondering what kind of company that would be. Then suddenly the stink of dead animals and... wet dog assaults his nostrils. He steps back a little behind Yun and looks around.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
"I couldn't see their symbol from my post, but they were travelling with gnolls. I'd know those hyena-headed beasts anywhere. But, these weren't like any gnoll I've seen before. They were more.. people-like than usual. Their armor and weapons seemed to be in decent shape." He looks around him as if expecting something to come charging out of the woods, the crew making him a tad nervous with their constant perusal of their surroundings. "Before the gnolls, clerics, and the damned dragon moved into the moat house.. I wouldn't go there anyway. Even if it was a bit more quiet, it was filled with spooks!"

hero4hire

Explorer
Human-like Gnolls...Flinds perhaps? "My thanks Woodsman. You have been very helpful thus far." Erik said with a nod mulling over the information in his head. As far as he was concerned he was done with the man, but he waited to see if the others had anymore queries before giving the man his leave.

Zoycitenega

First Post
Interesting, Jayla says quietly, tugging thoughtfully at a bone in her hair. Thank you, trapper. You have been useful, she says this in a slightly distant tone, as if trying to remember something.

OOC: Knowledge, nature +5 get me anything?

silentspace

First Post
"Really? All that at the moathouse? There's this fellow Chatrilon back at Hommlett, he says he goes out to the moathouse all the time, but never saw anything there. You know the guy? Chatrilon?" Vendan describes Chatrilon to Old Del.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Del thinks on Vendan's question, "Eh. He sounds familiar? But I really only venture inta town when I've somethin' to sell. He's never bought any of my goods, so I've no reason to talk at him. Not everyone's friendly back in ole Hommlet." Vendan and Jayla put their heads together and come up with a few things about the blue dragon. For one, they're an earth creature. They've been known for spitting lines of lightning. By nature the beasts are evil. And, you're pretty sure they are immune to electricity. Then again, you've never fought one.. so. Vendan is pretty sure, as he's heard of things like this before, that the gnolls are properly equipped due to paling around with the clerics.

Remove ads