• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warriors Of The Coast OOC

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
drothgery... just so you know... I'm not going to roll them all at once... I'm going to go one at a time. The whole point is for both of us to actually roleplay out your research. You created a research-intensive character, and thus I wanted to make that just as game-intensive for you as combat is for most other people. Otherwise, your character's raison d'etre is a moot point. You usually have little to do in combat, so this is your chance to make a splash.

So please feel free to go ahead and roleplay out each section of the research, because the info you receive will only be coming out piece by piece regardless.

drothgery

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
drothgery... just so you know... I'm not going to roll them all at once... I'm going to go one at a time. The whole point is for both of us to actually roleplay out your research. You created a research-intensive character, and thus I wanted to make that just as game-intensive for you as combat is for most other people. Otherwise, your character's raison d'etre is a moot point. You usually have little to do in combat, so this is your chance to make a splash.

Eh. She's good at research, but her key abilities are spellcasting and Dark Knowledge, and her purpose in life is seeking out and destroying supernatural evil; she's not hugely effective in one-on-one combat because she's a relatively low-level pure caster with mostly party-buffing special abilities and spells (other than cure spells). And she's had little time and/or money to expand her spell repetoire.

DEFCON 1 said:
So please feel free to go ahead and roleplay out each section of the research, because the info you receive will only be coming out piece by piece regardless.

Okay, I added a bit of commentary to her actions by editing my last post; hope that helps.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
You've probably already noticed this... but I just wanted to let you all know that I've noticed this too. I have not been posting updates to the game on the same "every weekday" frequency as I did a few months ago. I now have been hitting about "every other day" or "every third day". It doesn't really affect things much, because we're still progressing along at an okay clip... but I just wanted to make you guys aware that I'm aware that I've not been updating every single day. Didn't want you guys to think I was dropping the game or anything. It's just the certain days at work I've been able to post a bunch, and other days it's been hard to get posts out. But they are still coming.

Thanx guys!

Velmont

First Post
No problems with me. ANyway, in teh last few weeks, I've been focusing on my dance, as I have a show to give at the Toronto's winter festival, not couting teh different wekk-end events I had this month, so I wouldn't be able to answers every day at least for another week.

But I'll tell you, as long as it will be such a great game, the speed, no matter how slow or fast it is, I'll be there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads